Who makes their own baby food?

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself since Erica is only 8 weeks, but I'm getting excited about giving her food. I wont for a few months, but I am planning on making all of her food. I have found a baby food processor to blend it all, little trays to freeze it, and a baby cookbook! I will only use organic fruits and veggies. I was just wondering who makes their own? Is it difficult/time consuming? I still plan on doing it, even if its both of those things, but just so I know what to expect. Thanks!!!

I cook everything myself as well :hi:

and it is not difficult or time consuming! the most important thing is, you cook large quantities at once and then freeze them in small portions.

and once you start, you will get creative regarding mixtures of tastes :hi:

I love to cook the babypurees myself :baby:

Aaron is only just starting solids so I haven't made much food for him yet, but I'm planning to do it all myself. So far I have pureed pears and bananas and frozen them in trays. I think I'll try some carrot and some sweet potato next.

It's very easy just to do one food at a time, I just cook up a large quantity, puree it and pour it into trays to freeze. It's hardly any work at all. I think doing combined foods may take a bit more thought, I will have to look up some recipes when we get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->