Who SS even tho they are WTT

lovehearts

Reaction score
OK...So as the title says, who symptom spots even though they are wtt?

Am i totally on my own :blush: Even though i know i am not pg i still SS every month :dohh: This month i was really bloated and had a really veiny chest :haha: needless to say af showed up (and 3 days early grrr)

Please dont tell me im on my own :rofl:

xx

You're definately not alone hun!! I do it every single month :hugs: We should make a blinkie...

"I see symptoms that aren't there!" lol x

:hi:I do I do. Pretty much every month something happens to convince me that maybe, just maybe, there was an 'accident'. I'll feel queezy in the car, or my boobs will be sore sooner than normal before AF, or I'm super-grouchy ('It couldn't be that I'm just bitchy - I must be pregnant!') :lol:

:lol: I do sometimes...more when i'd just had her and really didnt want to have another one :dohh: now i want 4?? :lol:

me :dohh: it's got worse since coming off the pill, i'm in ttc mode even though we have to wait :dohh:

Eeeek can you guys imagine what we are going to be like every second when we are TTC or NTNP ???

Eeeek can you guys imagine what we are going to be like every second when we are TTC or NTNP ???

I'm already hoping for an "accident" but I know I'll drive myslef mad thinking about it when we go to NTNP and defo when we go to TTC! OMG!! :blush:

Yep, I have in the past, knowing full well there is no chance of getting preggers! It's mad eh!? x

I do it too, you are most definitely not alone!

I haven't had AF in months and every month I think ooo maybe maybe and take a test. I am a POAS addict already! :rofl: I feel twinges and think maybe this is it! I am so bad..

I wish AF would rear her ugly head and put my crazy mind at rest!

I haven't had AF in months and every month I think ooo maybe maybe and take a test. I am a POAS addict already! :rofl: I feel twinges and think maybe this is it! I am so bad..

I wish AF would rear her ugly head and put my crazy mind at rest!

I agree... My AF is a whole month late and all I have to show for it are 3 BFNs :( x

I do every month! Because we don't use protection there is still a small possibility of me getting pregnant. I just try not to obsess over it too much. Because if I obsess too much over it now, I will be way worse when we actually start to try in January. I think it is natural when you have babies on the brain.

I doooooo!!! Incessantly! And I have a Mirena in :dohh: even though there is like 0.1% or 0.01% chance of getting pregnant with it in :lol:

lol i am SO glad im not alone!!!!!!! Even though we use condoms i still think what if it split or there was a hole in it or something!! Im getting worse every month :rofl: I am going to be awful when i move over to ttc! x

:wave: Meeee...Im awful, even to the point where I swear I feel movements and flutters! :haha: writing that has just made me realise how crazy I am :wacko: :blush: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->