Who SS even tho they are WTT

You're definately not alone hun!! I do it every single month :hugs: We should make a blinkie...

"I see symptoms that aren't there!" lol x

haha YES we should do this!
we're just practicing, honestly! :p
xxx

I'm with you all! I definitely SS, and not just because there is always that TINY possibility, because I would SS even when it was impossible.

I notice new things every cycle that just make me wonder. This cycle it's the headaches and the fact that I've been having four or five dreams a night and I can remember every technicolor detail. Both can be explained by the same thing, however; I'm waking up often during the night. If you interrupt your sleep you remember your dreams, plus you don't sleep well which can cause headaches. But pregnancy also causes headaches, and people report vivid dreams as well... so a girl can hope!

:wave: Meeee...Im awful, even to the point where I swear I feel movements and flutters! :haha: writing that has just made me realise how crazy I am :wacko: :blush: x

Yes lisa totally mad but thats why your my friend :haha: :hugs:

You're definately not alone hun!! I do it every single month :hugs: We should make a blinkie...

"I see symptoms that aren't there!" lol x

haha YES we should do this!
we're just practicing, honestly! :p
xxx

lol i love that 'i see symptoms that arnt there'

I'm with you all! I definitely SS, and not just because there is always that TINY possibility, because I would SS even when it was impossible.

I notice new things every cycle that just make me wonder. This cycle it's the headaches and the fact that I've been having four or five dreams a night and I can remember every technicolor detail. Both can be explained by the same thing, however; I'm waking up often during the night. If you interrupt your sleep you remember your dreams, plus you don't sleep well which can cause headaches. But pregnancy also causes headaches, and people report vivid dreams as well... so a girl can hope!

That last paragraph is me this week!!!!! even though i am on my period :rofl: i do make myself laugh sometimes! :haha:

I'm usually quite good, although I have symptom spotted in the past! At the moment it's my OH who's symptom spotting for me!!! We got home last night and he just asked me if I'm pregnant because he's noticed that x, y and z have changed recently! The main thing was that I've been feeling quite bloated and nauseous recently and am refusing cups of tea! The thing is, it's got me going now! Might just have to buy a cheapy test from the pound shop tomorrow just to stop him, and now me, worrying!! :dohh:

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->