Who wants to cry with me?

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
So sad to see CD1 again(4/28/2017). I feel like crying. DH and I talked the other night and he thinks he has a low sperm count
:(
He hasn't tested and kinda is afraid to test. It'll be 7 months May 3rd since my endo removal. I honestly feel like if I don't get preg soon (DH wants to stop TTC by 35 and we're 33) that I feel like my life is worthless wouldn't feel like living on this earth anymore.
:(
I am asking for someone to cry with me. I feel like all hope is gone. Christian ladies I need lots of prayer. I need lots of positive thoughts. I need lots of baby dust.
Also too please....
Those who had low sperm count how did you not give up? How did you finally conceive? How often did you BD? Thank you all for listening to a long ramble.

I'll pray for you! Please know that your life is not worthless. I know it can be frustrating and scary. If it doesn't happen you wonder if there's something wrong with you or your husband. I know because before I got my BFP, I felt that way. I was just sure everything under the sun was wrong with me and/or DH. Why isn't it happening faster I'd wonder.
Please know that I'm praying for you, praying that God will give you peace and strength and comfort and that he'd give you your BFP soon!:)

Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Thank you. I'm just going thru a lot of struggles and I appreciate your response.

Just wanted to give you a :hug: , I know it's tough sometimes xxx

I hope you get your BFP very soon :dust: xx

Hey there we've been trying the same length of time. Docs haven't found a cause for why we can't conceive. It literally makes no sense to me. I've gone through patches where I felt the same as you. Like what's the point of it all if I can't have kids. Then I started looking at ways that I could live an awesome childfree life if it came to it. It really helped me to try to see some of the positives. Now I would just like to know which awesome version of my life I'm going to live

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->