• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who wants to see my bargain cot from ebay?

MrsPhillips

Reaction score
I have been looking at the playbead in Mothercare and fallen in love with it. I found one listed on ebay with the mattress for £55 near me. We went and collected it on Sunday and it is immaculate. You wouldn't know it was 2nd hand. I can't resist moving the beads each time I go past it!!!! I've moved the mobile over to the other side since taking the pic.

Having a cot makes it feel more real! xx

Attachments

• cot.jpg
    cot.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 31
It's lovely! But LMAO at how organised you are.......you're ticker made me go whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz!:rofl:

Lovely nursery too!

It's lovely! But LMAO at how organised you are.......you're ticker made me go whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz!:rofl:

Lovely nursery too!

I can't help it! organised my wedding in a week 18months prior to the actual day. Don't think it helped that i was signed off work for 2 months after an op with not alot to do apart from shop online! -x-

Well, I thought I was a control freak.....I organised my wedding in just over a month and that was two wedding services and
receptions in two separate cities and our eldest child's baptism included in the second ceremony.....but you must have only just got your :bfp:......and you're already done with the nursery!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have tickled me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->