Who went Early First Child?

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
did anyone go early with there first baby? Just curious , how early?

Stupidly early but probably doesnt count :blush:

My first was 2 weeks early! A total shock! Hoping my second comes reasonably early too.

my first was born 4 weeks early, over 7 pounds, no NICU stay, and no health problems whatsoever. i've always wondered if they just got the dates wrong lol.

i've been wondering if this one will come early as well. i know people who's first baby was early but second went longer and vice versa so i'm sure it's just up to chance, but i'm 33 weeks and already so over being pregnant so part of me hopes this one comes a little early too!

My first was 2 weeks & 1 day early. Weighed in at 5lbs 13oz. No issues, healthy as could be, just small.

My daughter was born naturally at 37+5 by scan dates/37+2 by my dates. But I always sort of knew I would be early - probably around 38 weeks. My gut sort of just told me. Actually, the day my daughter was born was supposed to have been my last day of work before maternity leave and then about a month before I panicked because I wasn't sure I'd make it that long, so I changed it to be a week earlier (thankfully, means I did manage about 4 days off before she arrived!). But I really had absolutely no signs that anything would have happened when it did. No cramping, no mucus plug or show until I was in labour, not even a single BH.

My first was 6 days early! I'm now 39 weeks exactly and wondering if this one is coming anytime soon...

Went into labour on my own at 36+6 but then induced it to speed it up as BP was high so had her at 37+4

Nathan was born at 35+4 with my waters breaking at 35+3

I'm just at 29 weeks with my first and have an incompetent cervix so pretty much guarantee she's coming early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->