who

Sorry you girls have bad weather....... :?

sorry, just remember my 2 neighbours were arguing last night. They are about 70 and the old man bill was arguing with his mrs cos she wasnt putting out :shock: shes really bent over think she has a bad back and all i heard was use your fucking hand :rofl: :sick:

Me im stopping in :( Hubby got his own way!
We are havin the family round im just doin food, We have ouzo :lol:
xx

I'm staying in too, and DH wants to be with me for new years so he's staying in. I've never really found new years all that exciting. Just another day :roll: I like the fireworks on tv tho ^_^

im in as couldnt get babysitter so will sit here slowly getting pisse,starting off with a bottle of babycham just to wet the taste buds then will move onto lager,then maybe cider depending how pissed i am an then tequila to finish off the night :lol: :lol:

LOULOU YOU SHOULD FEEL REALLY GOOD IN THE MORNING....

:wink:

Im staying in tonight, not drinking either. I got abit too pissed last night instead and feel rough today lol. Dont want to to that two nights on the run :shock:

la la la la piss heads la la la la piss heads :lol: :lol: :lol:

george square has been cancelld because of the weather :shock:

ill be in my bridget jones jammies,with a box of choccies a bottle of coke and a duvet!!! *sings* alll by my seeelf lol

We will sing with you Yavanne......

Not drinking?

after last nyts binge noooooooooooooooo!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats why I saved my self for tonight.....I cant start drinking until after 4:30. Not even 2 yet....I have to go get our dinner and the resturaunt doesent open until 4.30

heheh just found another bottle of babycham trying to put off the lager as long as possible as it rots my stomach

Change of plan, im going out now and going to get pissed :D First proper night out since Nathan was born :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"