Whoa! Names we BOTH LOVE! (Opinions??)

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
OH is finally showing some excitement about picking baby names!!!!!!

:happydance: Hoping & praying we get our BFP this month! :happydance:

She admitted she hasn't been very enthusiastic bc she doesn't feel she gets much say in picking the names!

So -- We looked back at her fave name (and my fave name) -- And decided we would compromise & use them together... as our baby's 1st & middle name!

Kiara Liliana

Pronounced: "Key-are-uh"

For a boy -- We have both agreed on:

Landon Gabriel

Thoughts? Honest opinions?

Thanks! :flower:

i love Landon! it was one of my 2 favourites for my first son but then OH only liked the one we went with so i never got my little Landon! Gabriel goes nice with it too :) not so keen on the girls names but if you like them thats great :) kiara just reminds me of the lion king although i do prefer it to keira and if i went with a Lili type name i like Lilia best, my son went to nursery with a Lilia xxx

Love the boys name and Kiara, not so keen on Liliana.

Kiara Liliana doesnt sit right with me for some reason!
Both very pretty names but not sure the two 'a' endings sound right together.

Maybe Kiara Lily? Kiara Lilian like suggested above!
x

Kiara is my fave name... Liliana is OH's fave name...

Lilia is pretty, too....

If we weren't combining the two, we like:

Kiara Sophia or Liliana Sophia (Lilia would be a cute nickname, and less common than Lily)

But -- I think with Kiara Liliana, we both get the names we love!

I like Cameron more than Landon... but OH prefers Landon... which i love as well!

I like Landon Riley -- But my mom hates the name Riley, and i know she would be very negative about it...!

Kiara Liliana doesnt sit right with me for some reason!
Both very pretty names but not sure the two 'a' endings sound right together.

Maybe Kiara Lily? Kiara Lilian like suggested above!
x

Kiara Lily is cute! Thanks, i will mention that to OH...

Generally, i prefer the 1st & middle name to both end in "a" -- I love long, flowy, feminine, princess-type names!

Kiara and Landon are ADORABLE names! Personally I would shorten Liliana to Lilian. Just because I would prefer not to have both the first and middle end in a. I feel it also slides off the tongue a little easier. I personally am not a fan of Gabriel, but I don't have to be. What matters is if you love it. So glad you both were able to find names that you both like.

OH is finally showing some excitement about picking baby names!!!!!!

:happydance: Hoping & praying we get our BFP this month! :happydance:

She admitted she hasn't been very enthusiastic bc she doesn't feel she gets much say in picking the names!

So -- We looked back at her fave name (and my fave name) -- And decided we would compromise & use them together... as our baby's 1st & middle name!

Kiara Liliana

Pronounced: "Key-are-uh"

For a boy -- We have both agreed on:

Landon Gabriel

Thoughts? Honest opinions?

Thanks! :flower:

Kiara isn't to my taste but I certainly don't dislike it. I love Liliana!. I have to admit though, I think it flows better as Liliana Kiara. :flower:

Again, Landon isn't to my taste but I don't dislike it. I'm not a fan of Gabriel. I think it flows great though!.

x :flower:

Have to say I love Kiara Liliana - I love the way it sounds, like a sing-song :)

I have to agree that I think Kiara Lily flows beautifully :)

I have to agree that I think Kiara Lily flows beautifully :)

I agree too! :happydance:

We now want "Kiara Lily" (rather than Kiara Liliana) :haha:

BnB is such a blessing! Such great women & awesome advice! :flower:

Ruby - haven't found out yet, I think I'm having a boy, hut if baby is a girl shell be Kiara :) unsure of middle name yet hehe Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->