Who's baby is one in February?? I want a 3rd Tri Feb 2012 reunion :'-)

leigh5tom

Mum to two :)
Reaction score
I miss you ladies! We had so many laughs and lovely conversation throughout our pregnancies but since having my baby I've spoken to hardly anyone!

How are you all and you're little darlings :kiss:

14feb my little boy b 1 :( gone so fast !

1 on the 21st! Can't believe I've survived a year with 2 under 2 lol!!

7th here! I can't believe it's gone so quick!

On the 26th. It's scary how fast the year has gone.

1 on the 17th :cloud9:

Ahhhh I remember all your girlies :) ---- crazy how this time last year we was all wondering when we would be giving birth and all on countdown to Due date!! Now our little beauty's are nearly 1!! :cloud9: xxxx

Yep my little man will be 1 on the 22nd!!

I echo that the past year has absolutely FLOWN!! I am so sad i am almost at the end of the first yearly newborn chapter. He is growing so fast and has become quite the little fella already!!

1 on the 19th! Wow time is passing so quickly. I'm just amazed when I love at her beautiful little face...Incredible to watch her grow.

I remember all you lovely ladies! Rosie will be one on the 19th ... Scary! What do you all have planned ?? Xxxx

We're taking Ashley to soft play in the day and then we are having a family tea for him, with a cake which my mum is making.

My twin boys will be one on valentines day ! Can't believe how quick this year has gone! We are having a big party with all our family and friends. We've booked a bouncy castle, ball pool and soft play set for the boys' and they're friends. We aren't getting them christened and we had such an awful time after the birth, that we never celebrated their arrival so we are going all out now !

I remember a few of you ladies too! Charlottes birthday is on a Sunday so on the Saturday we are going round my parents house and having family over there for tea, an on her birthday (the Sunday) we are having like an open house at ours for all her baby and toddler friends to come and play :) xx

We are having a smallish party. About 20-30 people, but a lot will probably be flakes. We just had his smash cake/1 year photo shoot, and its becoming so real he's almost 1!!!!!!!! :cry:

Attachments

• 554293_565998786763439_2038015646_n.jpg
    554293_565998786763439_2038015646_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 397561_565998926763425_717009192_n.jpg
    397561_565998926763425_717009192_n.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
  • birthdayshoot.jpg
    birthdayshoot.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
good to see familar 'faces' -- I was due in march, the date kept moving to February -- LO was born on 3rd Feb at 36wks due to pre-eclampsia...so almost 1 year on....um the 3rd of Feb!

best wishes

good to see familar 'faces' -- I was due in march, the date kept moving to February -- LO was born on 3rd Feb at 36wks due to pre-eclampsia...so almost 1 year on....um the 3rd of Feb!

best wishes

Ahh Finn has the same birthday as Charlotte :cloud9:

Jennifer I'm loving the pics, so cute! I wish we were doing a cake smash, I love that idea.. But she is having a photoshoot the day before her birthday so I'm excited for that! X

best wishes

Ahh Finn has the same birthday as Charlotte :cloud9:

Jennifer I'm loving the pics, so cute! I wish we were doing a cake smash, I love that idea.. But she is having a photoshoot the day before her birthday so I'm excited for that! X

Thank you! You can see if they will let you put a cake down and take some pictures. Haiden knew what cake was and attacked it :rofl: He hate a lot of it, and once he was done with it stepped and stomped all through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->