Who's been to Bulgaria and what did you think?

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
Well me, Kevin and Abigail are going to Bulgaria on Monday (11th June) :happydance:

Have you been? What did you think? Where did you stay? What were prices like when you went?

:flow:

I've been twice 6 years ago and 4 years ago - Both times to Sunny Beach.

The first time I went with my family and 2nd time with friends on a club 18-30 holiday. We stayed in the same apartment block twice (they no longer take club18-30) But I can't remember what the name of it.

It's dirt cheap, thats why we went back a 2nd time! Both drink and food, everywhere we ate was pretty decent, I would say avoid the kebab stands though and just eat in the restaurants!

I have only been there skiing so not sure much help seeing as you are going on a summer holiday. I really liked it, being a ski resort it was probably more expensive than other parts of Bulgaria but still a lot cheaper than UK. I saw a bit of Sofia on the way back too which was good to see a little. We ate a lot of meat though!

Have you been to other countries in eastern Europe or first visit? I quite enjoy visiting eastern European countries in general and have been to Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Georgia (geographically Asia I suppose).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->