Who's Christmas Cookery Special are you most looking forward to? POLL ADDED!

baking isn't hard to do, but it IS hard to get good at! i can highly recommend the hummingbird cookbook for tasty, relatively easy recipes!

baking isn't hard to do, but it IS hard to get good at! i can highly recommend the hummingbird cookbook for tasty, relatively easy recipes!

maybe santa will get it for me :)

Jamie nigella and got to love Hugh he's my guilty pleasure haha DH can't stand him!

I hate Christmas cooking shows... Actually I like watching them just hate all the stuff they put in the cooking to enhance my crimbo dinner!! Nigella put cinnamon on the turkey yesterday!! Eeeeerrrrggghhh!! Just because it's a seasonal spice doesn't mean to say to need to add it to everything! Sometimes you can have waaay too much going on on your plate... Even at christmas!!

I love watching all of them, but my mum is cooking this year, the last time she cooked Xmas dinner was 2006 so she might be a bit rusty, will have to tell her to watch some shows too :rofl:

I seem to be a natural at baking - just to blow my own trumpet lol. I'm having a go at mince pies for the first time this weekend - I hope I can do my mum's recipe justice!

I can't figure out how to add a poll! :dohh: I went to advanced editing and couldn't see anything!

Watched Jamie's first Xmas special last night... my god that semi-freddo looked amazing, and reminded me of my honeymoon :cloud9:

I can't figure out how to add a poll! :dohh: I went to advanced editing and couldn't see anything!

Watched Jamie's first Xmas special last night... my god that semi-freddo looked amazing, and reminded me of my honeymoon :cloud9:

'thread tools' top right of the thread, and then add a poll :thumbup:

Thanks chick, done! You'd think I'd know how to do that by now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back