Who's due AF this weekend?!?

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
:hi: hi ladies!!! Af is due for me this weekend and I took a test this morning but BFN :growlmad: my boobs are killing (just like my previous pregnancy) and with my tummy cramps earlier I could of sworn AF was here with the strange leaky feeling down below, but nope, no sign!

I'm not losing hope just yet....come join me ladies, if the witch is still away DO NOT lose hope :flower:

What are your symptoms? :dust:

I had what ''might have been'' Implantation bleeding 4/5days ago.
It was brown lasted not even a day.

Everyday I have used a clean fresh swab and checked my cervix. for the next day or 2 it was yellowish cm in colour.

Today it was completely clear. Does this mean AF isn't going to show? TWW I hate youuuu!!!

:coffee:

My symptoms have changed everyday. My bbs being the most changeable one day they are painful then they aren't then they are but not as bad then they are painful today they are slightly.

Tonight I feel a little bloated, which for me is an AF sign but who knows I might just be gassy because ive ate loads :blush: 2nd day tomoro with no AF we shall see!!!

GL FX!!

:dust:

I'm due Saturday but I caved and took a test with a BFN this morning. I've rationalized how it could be wrong a million dif ways.
I had the faintest twinge of pink in my cm yesterday and then what seemed like one dried up drop of blood.
I started with what wasn't quite a cramp and then it progressed throughout the night and earlier today into very mild cramps. Not really painful, but a noticeable feeling. But I don't recall getting cramps that early before my period, in fact, almost always only during. Except last month, cramps started night before. Otherwise not until 2nd day.
Had pregnancy related dreams this week, but that's prob my subconscious wishing.
My left nipple was sensitive every day this week but stopped today.
But that BFN is lurking over me.

Best of luck to you girls, fx'd for you!

I'm due Saturday but I caved and took a test with a BFN this morning. I've rationalized how it could be wrong a million dif ways.
I had the faintest twinge of pink in my cm yesterday and then what seemed like one dried up drop of blood.
I started with what wasn't quite a cramp and then it progressed throughout the night and earlier today into very mild cramps. Not really painful, but a noticeable feeling. But I don't recall getting cramps that early before my period, in fact, almost always only during. Except last month, cramps started night before. Otherwise not until 2nd day.
Had pregnancy related dreams this week, but that's prob my subconscious wishing.
My left nipple was sensitive every day this week but stopped today.
But that BFN is lurking over me.

Hi,

I am 12 DPO today and due on Sunday. I havent tested yet. But will test first thing tomorrow morning as I have to make sure that the HCG shot which i took on 5th April is out of the system now.

I also have sore tingy BB's , some abd cramps and frequent visits to loo. Not sure if these symptoms are because of the HCG shot or for BFP.

Hopeful, impatient and nervous at the same time

Wish u all good luck...Hope this be our month , ladies !!:baby::blush::thumbup:

Hi ladies my AF is due on Easter Sunday I caved in and tested on a FRER got a BFN I'm just waiting for the witch to arrive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->