Who's fella can cook?

Natalie&Karl

Reaction score
Just read a post by Gaby and she states that her DH can't cook healthy food...

Karl also struggles to cook healthy food and i know that a work mate of mines hubby can't cook anything...

Who's lucky enough to have a fella that can slap up a top notch meal...?

Is there a way in which we can train our OH?!!!?

Nat x

My OH is a can cook won't cook :lol:

My OH will cook if I ask him too, he can cook the standard bloke fare of spag bol and lasagna and Im I tired or feeling sick during pregnancies etc, he offers and Iwill just roughly show him what to cook and he will do it all. Pretty well trained really.

Mine is a lazy git and doesnt attempt it! :twisted:

My boyfriend will buy fish fingers, beans and chips.... or if i'm lucky chicken dippers, beans and chips...

Bless...

And watching him try and peel a potato is painful....

DH swears he'll learn how to cook healthy :roll: Tbh i just wont let him cook, because he'll do something wrong :roll: Yeah, i have anxiety and can get kinda controlling sometimes. But I just cant see him being able to do the multitasking required. I stay in the kitchen most of the time i'm cooking, but he'd just leave it and go back to playing games, and prob ruin diner, lol. Plus I made a lasagne last night... Can any of you girls see a man under 40 cooking that? (ok, UNLESS they're a professional :lol:)

gaby said:
Can any of you girls see a man under 40 cooking that? (ok, UNLESS they're a professional :lol:)

See my above post hun, its my OH specialty and he is 35! :D

Jase is an ex chef so im lucky, he cooks all the meals and 9 times out of 10 they are healthy ones.

xx

Layla...you are one lucky woman!

I'm slightly like you Gaby - on the anxienty front...always feel like i need to watch over Karl if he does attempt to cook!

Mark wouldnt know where to start in the kitchen! Lazy shit that he is! :lol:

Natalie&Karl said:
Layla...you are one lucky woman!

I'm slightly like you Gaby - on the anxienty front...always feel like i need to watch over Karl if he does attempt to cook!

Glad i'm not the only one ^_^

Cat, your OH sounds like such a sweetie. I'm sure once my DH has to cook i'll get used to it. No way i'm cooking past 35weeks :lol: Gotta get preg first tho, lol

I'm really lucky, my OH is a great cook and is pretty willing as long as I choose what to cook cos that's the bit he doesn't like :lol: In fact, when we first started seeing each other he was a better cook than me and encouraged me to cook. Though obviously now I am better than him :lol:

Provided it's from a recipe book. :wink: He’s a better improviser than me. :oops: :roll:

Rob can cook pretty well, the cooking is split about 50/50 between us depending on whos in teh mood to do it lol.

My DH's idea of cooking is making toast!

But I cannot really complain as he does 90% of the ironing in this house. He thinks it's relaxing LOL

Helen said:
Provided it's from a recipe book. :wink: He’s a better improviser than me. :oops: :roll:

I would just like to point out that I did not post this entry!! My OH was not feeling smug enough by the nice things I had said about him and put this using my user name!!! :roll:

darren can cook :D n he is better thn me 2 :oops:

G does all the cooking nowadays he took over when i was pg with Josh (cooking smells made be sick) and he's never stopped.

:lol:

Daniel cooks most nights now. Some nights I supervise, but others I come and its on the table ready. I plan the meals and just tell him in the morning what were having and hten he cooks it :D

My OH is a great cook and he enjoys it aswell, so i get plenty of nights of from cooking, infact i have ask if i can cook instead of him haha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->