• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's getting niggles?

EmyDra

Triple boy mama
Reaction score
Feeling awfully low, tonnes of pressure, frequent braxton hicks.

Expecting to at least get to term but I don't remember having anything niggly before my 38 week sweep (and I'm refusing sweeps this time) so I guess I'm now thinking maybe it'll be a bit sooner? Hate that I'm thinking that though as it'll only cause disappointment when I hit term lol

I've been having an increase in braxton hicks as well. I'm currently only 50% effaced and about 1 cm dilated. No clue when labor will happen. I'm being induced if I go 1 week past my due date.

As for pressure and tension, I feel you. I've been taking up meditation lately, I just sit there and try to think of nice things without moving. Then when I start feeling good, I just try to focus on that feeling. Try it! And good luck! :)

Today I feel fine without any signs of my body doing anything!
Ah well, I don't want to miss my bump henna and it's not till 39+3 so baby has to wait till then.

I've been feeling niggly the last couple days, but still have 2 weeks to go til I'm classed as full term so doubt it means much for me! X

I've never heard of the term "niggly", but I like it! haha

I have been having increased Braxton Hicks and generally being more uncomfortable. 39 weeks and counting....

I'm also getting induced one week or so after my due date if it doesn't progress naturally.

I've been having tons of regular BH and cramping for two weeks now (I'm 39 weeks today), and LOTS of pressure for about three weeks, but no sign of labor yet :dohh:

It's back on today! Felt so laboury last night. Guess it'll be back and forth until it happens.

It's back on today! Felt so laboury last night. Guess it'll be back and forth until it happens.

Good luck!! I feel like I woke up with increased low pressure...other than that, not many signs to indicate labor is coming!

A week on I started getting occasional mild contractions which I've had since Friday. Some are definitely the same as my first contractions last time. Wondering how long this'll go on for...

And 22 days later I'm still pregnant 😩

I had my show last night, now I have backache but nothing else so far, feeling it could be days away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->