Who's got an Energizer bunny on their hands?

A

AquaDementia

This little devil NEVER stops. It always looks like she is riding the invisible bike and she gets so worked up it is hilarious.
It is 10:33 PM now and she wants to play! As soon as I go back to the room she will have this huge smile on her face.

My god, I love her more than anything.:cloud9:

Erica is the same way lol. She just power naps and shes ready to go again! She wakes up early early like 5am and eats, then she just wants to play! Every morning I wake up to her talking to herself in her bed lol. Its amazing how great they are!

i don't think they ever grow out of it. I have a 5yr old and 2yr old and they NEVER stop.

AWWWW thats cute, Dec is the same only difference being I have to run after him!!!!! He is so funny if he is not coming form something he is not allow to touch then he is going to it!!!!!!! He is up from 7am -8pm and he only sleeps for a 1/2 hour morning nap and a 1/2 afternoon nap but dont you just love it!!! :hug:

Mine is only two months old and I'm exhausted! Are you girls telling me it's going to get worse?!!! Waaah! I need a holiday!

That's so cute!!! Sam has so much energy too - he constantly wants to be held so he can jump up and down on my knee....all day every day! Need to get some kind of door frame padding so I can put him back in his door bouncer as he was launching himself at the sides! x x

Yes, I have one too!
Although he is good with his naps and his big sleep at night (7am-7pm or 8am -8pm). He stores up all his energy for waking hours!

Yep sounds like mine... He has so much energy and keeps talking and talking and talking making it impossible to watch a movie! hahaha.

Do you have a jolly jumper Aqua? The bouncy thingy you put on the door frame? If you don't you should definately get one! I put Josh in it and he'd jump up and down non stop. It's really good to spend their energy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->