Who's having major issues with the mail?

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
Not like it's very interesting, but i'd just like to know if anyone else is having major issues with royal mail lately?
We are getting other peoples parcels delivered to our house, and are not receiving packages that were sent about a week ago.
It's getting me so peed off that im chasing the postman around my street to complain lol. God I sound like an old woman, but point is, when you have paid good money to receive things you have brought off the internet, you're not going to be very happy when the person you got them from, tells you "I sent it last week", and they have proof of receipt, yet the bloody postman hasnt brought you ANYTHING for like, 5/6 days.
What happened to the days where the postie would deliver letters at 7/8am? now, its anytime before 2pm, which I think is really quite crap to be honest.
Sorry to moan.:hi:

Sore point with us, we have had probs with them for months!!! Our postie can't seem to read!!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

We live on A*** ROAD and there is a block of flats up the road from us called A*** COURT, A*** Road. We always get post for the poeple who live there, our postman can't read either.

He broke the letterbox a couple of weeks ago, shoving a parcel that was too big through. I wouldn't have minded so much but I was in and he didn't even ring the doorbell first. We did get a nice little cheque off Royal Mail when I phoned to complain though...

Posted stuff last week that has NOT arrived ...

FOOKAS!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"