whos in the 2WW??

Eskimobabys

Mama to TWO!
Reaction score
i just want someone to go crazy with me!:wacko: i just started temping and using OPK's and i'm 1 DPO and officially in the two week wait anyones welcome! ALSO if your a believer we can pray for each other! If not thats cool too! Thanks!:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:To you ALL!

I think i am.

Just has my first period this month since coming off contraceptive injection. But at the mo if ive ovulated this month i should be in the two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

:dust:

I'm in my 2WW! It is going to go by SSSLLLOOOWWW!!! :( But I am staying positive and determined to get my :bfp: :dust:

Thank you both for replying! i am now 8 DPO and having a hard time waiting i HATE this waiting!!!!!!! lol my OH is geting really excited i hope i can make him a dad!

Hi

Hope you don't mind me gate crashing but am also being driven crazy by google and 2ww :wacko:

I am clinging to hope as I don't hav any symptoms but then I didn't first time round :blush: Blaming my youth

Wishing you all :dust: & :bfp:

xxx

I tested this morning - hubby said I could - BFN - I just dont know what to think any more?

im so sorry... i tested this morning and there was a faint faint line most likely an Evap..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->