• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's Living Where??

mummyluv

Reaction score
Just curious to see what everybodies living arangements are going to be once LO arrives. I've moved in with OH in his rented apartment but havn't decided if were staying put yet or not. :hugs::hugs:

Me and OH are looking for a place at the moment, we were hoping to be somewhere before Imogen arrived though

I've been living with OH for a year already so noting will change. x

staying at home with my mom but OH will be staying with me for 2-6 weeks right after the baby is born:) and we'll spend nights often as possible since we we'll be having a summer baby it will be easy for us to make arrangements and such:)

For now OH is living with us out of necessity because he got kicked out, but we will be moving on base together after he goes through his training for army. :)

Me and my OH have been in our own house for 15 months now :flower:

Me and my OH lived with my mum and dad until Oliver was 11 months and we moved into our own place. xx

OH and I each live with our parents, but he basically lives with us lol. We're hoping to be able to get our own place once he starts his apprenticeship.

,I voted "moving out with OH" as it was the closest to my situation. Me and OH actually moved out before we conceived our first child nearly 5 years ago.

OH and i live with his parents. His brother lives in the attic with his wife but they'll be moving to the basement so we'll have our own little place.
Hopefully once I find a job we'll be able to save up some.money and get a little place of our ownwithin the next year!

I live with my mum atm and OH lives with his.
But we will be moving in about 2 weeks into our own flat!

I live with my hubby in the house we own, I did before I got pregnant with my first :)

I live on my own with my friend and Puppy :)
But OH are looking to move into our own house in 10 weeks or so :)

I live with my parents, my brother, my adopted sister, and her aunt who has a 2.5 year old. (busy house!) My OH recently moved out of his mom's place and moved into a place that he's renting out with his sister and her fiance. We're trying to figure out how to get our own place as soon as possible. But who knows when that will be :shrug: money's tight.

i moved out of my parents house when i was 16 (2 years before dd was born) as my mum and I just didn't get along. apart from about 10 months when i was living with my dad for a bit before DD was born i've lived on my own since.

OH lives with his parents at the moment, but depending on jobs etc he's either going to move in with me after LO is born (not sure when though) or i move closer to where he is and we get a place together. the problem with OH moving in with us just now is that he has an hour's commute to work from mine, and he starts at about 6am which i can promise would have everyone up at 4am when he has to get up ... not happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->