Who's ovulating this week ?join me !!

dizzyshell

Reaction score
Hi ladies i normally ovulate cd11 or even 12 but my AF went on longer usually 4-5days but this cycle 8days.Im using cheap opks and near getting postive with 2 lines its cd14 today ive bd 4x but 36hrs ago being last time.
Gonna go for gold tonight lol GL ladies xx

Hey I'm ovulating today (I think) there's lots of twinges in my ovaries hopefully my temp will go up tomorrow to confirm ov! Dtd twice yesterday, will be doing again tonight and tomorrow to be on the safe side! Fx! Good luck and dust to you :) xxxx

I'm *hoping* to ovulate this week! Last cycle I didn't O till CD 18 but the one before that was CD11 so I'm hoping for a repeat there, I think I delayed my O last month with ibuprofen so I'm avoiding it at all costs this month and hoping to O soon! Not OPK'ing yet as I'm trying not to stress myself out, but I will start testing on CD10, hoping I don't have to take any more than that though!

I should be Oing this week too! Longer cycle this month so it may be delayed, good luck to everyone :)

well i am on cd15 i have ewcm, but opk's are all negative? so im not sure really, do i listen to my body, or the opk's? lol xxx

We are will be bedding all week long and did last week as well! Been taking all vitamins! Praying this is our month! Will be hanging over the edge of the bed this month after sex so I can help it go in the right direction AND using pre-seed again. Been taking the baby aspirin and all the vitamins and hunny has been as well.

I am due to ov this week. I am cd13 and usually ov day 14-16 so have already started the bd'ing. I dont temp or poas though, just listen to my body and its always done the trick before. :)

Me!!! I got my peak on my CBFM this morning and my u/s showed a 24mm folicle on my left ovary this morning. I should O within the next day. Been BDing a lot - Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday morning, Sunday night...and will hopefully get in tonight and tomorrow night, too. Praying this is the cycle for all of us!!!

I am happy to say i do have CM this month YIPPY i been taking a primerose oil 3 times a day faithfully! :)

I am happy to say i do have CM this month YIPPY i been taking a primerose oil 3 times a day faithfully! :)

Good luck - sounds like you are doing all that you can to optimize your chances! I'm using preseed again this cycle, too (first time I'm using it since the last cycle we got a BFP), so here's to hoping it helps!

Does having sex on your highest ovulation day and days around that give you a higher chance of getting pregnant? x

I got my ewcm!!! yay....best jump hubby's bones again tonight then!! lol

Hi all. I'm also expecting to ovulate this week :happydance:.
I'm on CD15 today and the OPK test line is getting darker. I think O will be either tomorrow or on thursday. I have a lot of CM, got the usual twinges (they usually appear prior to O) and we are BD every day. Can't wait to start my 2WW again. My luteal phase is 12 days long so I'm expecting to test around 21 June. I'm not a real POAS addict so I'll manage to wait till then (I'm almost 100% sure I'll make it :blush:).
Looking forward to waiting for :bfp: with you guys :flower:.

Does having sex on your highest ovulation day and days around that give you a higher chance of getting pregnant? x
Yes. Well, BDing on those days makes pregnancy possible. You need those :spermy: around when you ovulate.
Unfortunately it's still lottery. You have around 25% chance to get pregnant if everything is perfect :wacko:.
Anyway, I'm sure this will be a lucky month for all of us. Think positive :thumbup:. .

well i am on cd15 i have ewcm, but opk's are all negative? so im not sure really, do i listen to my body, or the opk's? lol xxx
Listen to your body. It's possible to miss your LH peak with OPKs. I know women who got pregnant in spite of negative OPKs. :)sex:)
:dust:

RE called yesterday to confirm that I am surging. DTD again last night. It felt like more of a chore than anything...LTTC sort of takes the fun out of DTD sometimes, but what can you do? Hoping we caught the egg with all of this BD'ing we've been doing lately. :)

well ewcm didnt last long but I have plenty of time yet and we have been bd'ing every night and more planned for tonight so i'm hopeful.
Katy 78 I think your right, I think positivity is half of the battle and not stressing to much!

well ladies today ended my final try as today being the last least fertile yet fertile days. So now I start my prog cream tomorrow which is just horrid it makes me feel like crap and gives you pregnancy symptoms its the worst 2 ww in the world. Im still going to TRY and get hunny to do it ONE MORE time tmrw night but not sure he is up for it he has done it 7 times since the 29th and frankly this has been a VERY stressful week for us. Although on the up side Friday I go for a vaginal sonogram and then a LH, Prog and FSH and prolactin blood test. Sad part is my Doc found a lump in my breast and i also have to get a momogram on Friday :( all of this combined i am a ticking time bomb of nerves and emotions right now. :(

I am hoping to ovulate this week. When I went to the doctors last Saturday I had 2 mature follicles and was told I should ovulate within 4-5 days. Still haven't got a +OPK yet and because of the clomid I am seeing very little cm. Hard to know for sure when exactly I am going to ovulate so we have been DTD every second day and will then start every day for 3 days after I get my surge...

I hope this is the month for all of us!

I'm 2DPO today and know this will be a slow, long TWW already. I love and hate this part of TTC. The anticipation and hoping. Here's to a great outcome for all of us. I'm hoping to see loads of BFPs here in a couple of weeks!!!

Baby dust to all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->