Who's taking prenatal vitamins?

I've been taking them on and off since July when I had my IUD removed. I took some that were in a pill form, and they made me quite queasy. Then i found some that are gummies :) Not having as bad of side effects with these and have been taking them about 4 weeks. :)

Im not taking any and havent been throughout. Folic Acid is all Im taking.

I must confess, I was taking my prenatals from the time I decided to ttc, up until 5 1/2 weeks, which is when I became so sick I couldn't even hold down a few sips of water. So, now I'm just starting back on them, and I feel so bad! Im upset with myseld for not being able to take my vitamins when I really needed them, since I wasn't even eatting well at the time either. Haven any of you had to stop taking them because of morning sickness? Or were you still able to swallow them, and keep them down?

I stopped between 5 weeks and also about 12 weeks-ish. I lost 5 kg's, spent a week in hospital with a drip and NO food at all. To date baby is fine and actually managed to be almost a week ahead in growth. Generally, your body will have anough in your system to care for baby :hugs: Lovely reserves. Our bodies are really strong, stronger than we sometimes give them credit for :haha:

Dont feel bad. You will be very surprised to find out how many woman actually do take prenatals in the world and how many do not. Sure your baby will be perfectly fine! There are many ladies I know of who have not taken vitamins at any time during pregnancy with no negative affects.

An important time for vitamins is when your baby is growing fast....later on. This is to ensure that you stay healthy as baby will take what he/she needs first and leave you with the rest :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->