Who's waiting for fluff in the post?

Lottie86

Mummy to Findlay & Iona
Reaction score
What exciting fluff are you waiting for to arrive?

I'm waiting for:

a Weenotions Northerns Lights Fitted - ARRIVED!
a Weenotions side snap cow print pocket - ARRIVED!
a Weenotions snap pocket with triple kitten embroidery and my prefix
a Weenotions fairy hammock in baby blue cotton velour- ARRIVED!
an Upsy Daisy organic soy night nappy
an Upsy Daisy rainbow in Citrus Slush Gelato Minkee
2 x Bambinex AIO
a standard Minki in transport fleece for nights
a slinki Minki in rainbow fleece

Need to order another pair of custom shorties and a custom soaker as well for Findlay once I find wool in a colour that takes my fancy so I should have lots of parcels arriving over the next few weeks :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

waiting for a Happy Heinys One Size in the silly Monkeys print

I'm waiting for....

Itti Bitti D'lish - Yellow
Itti Bitti D'lish - Mint
Itti Bitti D'lish - Turquoise (blue)

Blueberry Minki BTP - Cow Print
Blueberry Minki BTP - Chocolate with Baby Blue Spots

I want soooooo many more though :blush:

Hope all our bum fluff arrives soon :rofl:

Im wa3 weenotions ones too!

forgot which ones now...all OS in minky fabric cos its my fave ever....red/bright yellow with monsters and Leo on, black/lime with silly dinos on and choc/cream owl print:happydance:

i'm waiting on a Blueberry Minky in Chocolate Pink :wohoo: my first one to try :D

Im waiting for a black blueberry and a black itti bitti!

Im also waiting for a nappy pail, mesh bag and washable wipes.

I hope we arent waiting long.

I'm waiting on:
2 x coolababy
20 x Motherease
mix of used cotton tots and fluffles with 3 wraps
3 x Sandys
and another wrap

today i got my bumbles, eco bumbles, and bamboozles, 4 motherease and 5 wraps and also my washable wipes and boosters.

I'm waiting on:
2 x coolababy
20 x Motherease
mix of used cotton tots and fluffles with 3 wraps
3 x Sandys
and another wrap

today i got my bumbles, eco bumbles, and bamboozles, 4 motherease and 5 wraps and also my washable wipes and boosters.

Wow - you're organised hun! :D x

Got my fluff today girlies!!!! :happydance:

They are still in the wash at the moment but am dying to try them on Deri! :thumbup:

Sam - my cow print blueberry is PUL not minky too!

The Itti Bitti's are very different to a pocket style...hope we get on ok!

x

Im wa3 weenotions ones too!

forgot which ones now...all OS in minky fabric cos its my fave ever....red/bright yellow with monsters and Leo on, black/lime with silly dinos on and choc/cream owl print:happydance:

and am now waiting on 3 x itti bitti's in midnight, rockmelon and sky blue!:thumbup:

i've got bum fluff on its way!!!:wohoo::happydance: i've just ordered a strawberry fields itti !! soo excited now!!!! gonna try it out n if i like them gonna order some more !!!! hopefully it will come on sat morning...fingers crossed!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

I've just bought some from a couple of lovely girls on here! can't wait!

i've got bum fluff on its way!!!:wohoo::happydance: i've just ordered a strawberry fields itti !! soo excited now!!!! gonna try it out n if i like them gonna order some more !!!! hopefully it will come on sat morning...fingers crossed!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

Sara, I've just put Deri in his first Itti (see the cloth bum pics) and I LOVE it (the inserts take forever to dry though :dohh)....I definately going to order more now...they're so slim and soft!!!!! :dohh:

i've got 24 kooshies on the way and 6 wraps as well as an ellas house in paw print oh and a cotton bottoms potty training pack as well on the way :blush: some one ppplllllleeeaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee stop me buying

sara

xxxxxxxx

Sara, I've just put Deri in his first Itti (see the cloth bum pics) and I LOVE it (the inserts take forever to dry though :dohh)....I definately going to order more now...they're so slim and soft!!!!! :dohh:

:wohoo: its quite sad we're getting so excited over what really is a jazzed up poo catcher !!:rofl: oh well its not gonna make me any less excited when the postie knocks on my door tomorrow !!(hopefully)

sara

xxxxxxx

I know - we all get so excited over a piece of material that covers our babies bum to catch their toilet habbits :blush: NICE!

They're still lush though!

x

Still waiting for fluff that i paid for last weekend :growlmad:

i brought 20 Popolini (Motherease BTP but continental brand) with boosters for £35 and they still haven't arrived.

I have contacted the seller but still awaiting a response. :cry:

2 Bumgenius on their way to a very excited first timer!

1 x Ribbit and 1 x Zinnia! Wooohooo Come on Postie!!

i've now got 2 blueberries on their way from dizzyspells!! soooooooo excited !!!!!!:happydance:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"