Who's waiting for fluff in the post?

Im waiting on 2 x Bambinex Wraps and 2 x Bambinex Teddy Nappies! Hurry Mr Postman!

you have some terry's in the post now too hun!!! doubt they'll get there tomoz as it was quite late when i got to post office, hopefully sat or monday :thumbup:

:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

Im waiting on 2 x Bambinex Wraps and 2 x Bambinex Teddy Nappies! Hurry Mr Postman!

you have some terry's in the post now too hun!!! doubt they'll get there tomoz as it was quite late when i got to post office, hopefully sat or monday :thumbup:

:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

Aww thankyou hunny you're a sweetheart! Im really excited to try some folding! :happydance: Just gota get me some nappy nippas now :D Wooohoo!! x x x x

Well I have some Happy Heinys in the post 5 for £26!!

25 Tots Bots plus 8 wraps and extra boosters for £45!!(been giving a couple of these a go as I know they have mixed reviews but they seem the perfect fit on him and have been brill so just bought these!!)

think I have enough now!!

So much for saving money this month!!:blush:

dizzy where did you order your happy heiney's from?????

sara

xxx

They are used ones off usednappies.co.uk a woman was selling them all together so thought that was a bargain!!There are some more on there though I think.xx

i'm waiting on some pre-loved fuzzi bunz (small), a leopard print small nature babies stuffable and a denim small nature babies stuffable.

and waiting for a lady to get back to me with a final price for some wraps and a pocket nappy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->