Shh - Testing 26th January!
Ke29 - Testing 3rd February!
Gimgem - Testing 5th January
Hanyoumama
Minimoocow
Nightdaze
EmilyCJ
Anneliese

ooo...I am!! December 22 to be exact. I told my doctor this the other day and he said 'in the 14 years I have been a doctor I have never had anyone give me an exact date', which I found kind of funny!

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) although I'm not sure whether to come of the pill now to give my body a chance to flush the pill out.

I am starting to try december too, can't wait. I have come of the pill so my cycles can sort themselves out ready for december!

ooo im coming of bcp this weekend also to give my body time to get back into line :happydance: im so excited!

We are TTC #1 at the end of Dec, or January depending on cycles :happydance:

At least...that's our plan! As long as finances cooperate :dohh:

So far I am off the pill, and trying to stave off the acne that came with it when I tried before! I have had one cycle, ovulated on CD 23 and had only a 9 day LP! Hope for something a bit better this cycle!

Yes we're TTC #1!

Been off the pill for nearly 2 years now, & been using Pull-out method for the last 6 months or so (condoms before that).

I'm on Pregnacare conception vitamins, & DH is on the Wellman ones- but need to get some more as we are due to run out right as we start trying!! lol

oh so youve been off the pill for a while? im wondering how long it is for cycles to regulate after, hopefully wont delay our plans :wacko: been taking the same as above but if cycle doesnt regualte was thinking of taking the angus castus? (sp) :blush:

Mine we back to regular 28 days from the very first month- but everyone is different! x

We will be trying for 2#, lucie is 19 months. This is only my first month off the pill, waiting to see how long my cycle is. Had a change in cm day 13 14 15 so ikm hoping this was sign of ovulation.

I am also waiting till Decemeber to TTC. Only because I had a pregnanacy of unknown location back in August and was given methotrexate on September 9th. After one shot of metho the doctor suggest you wait three months to TTC again to build back up your folic acid. So I have been taking prenatal vitamins and extra folic acid along with drinking one glass of OJ each morning to rebuild back up.

This will not be my first rodeo. I already have a son that is 14 years old. I had him when I as 16 years old. I always said I would never have any more kids cause I had him so young, but that was before I met my husband. :wedding:

:dust::dust::dust:

Maybe me!!!

I have a dr appointment on Oct 27 to follow up on my health stuff. I've been feeling a lot better and am doing well, so there's a chance she might say we can TTC. DH & I are beyond excited about it. I know it's still a possibility that she'll tell us we should WTT for another 6 months, but I think there's a good chance that we'll be TTC in December.

It would be baby #1 for us.

Wish me lots of luck and happy thoughts! I'll let you know what happens.

-Bee

Hello ladies, can I join you too?!

We are TTC in Dec/Jan - it wil be our first. Can't wait!!

No on B/C and have pretty regular cycles.

Already taking Folic Acid and have been charting my cycles.

Good luck everyone!

Well ladies good luck :) let's keep everything crossed for everyone :):) exciting times :hugs:

Hope the next 2 months go quickly :D

It does feel like these days are going to drag on by :( we will have to do something to pass the time:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->