whos watching the worlds oldest mum tonight a 72yr

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
whos watching the worlds oldest mum tonight ? a 72 yr old having a baby i do think thts too old tho , dont you ?

Yer i'll b watching but i think i might get angry!! Its sooo selfish its unbelievable!! If you have a baby at 72 the average live expectancy is only 80 ish so ur talking about a child loosing there mother when they are only young!! so so selfish makes me mad :grr:

Yer i'll b watching but i think i might get angry!! Its sooo selfish its unbelievable!! If you have a baby at 72 the average live expectancy is only 80 ish so ur talking about a child loosing there mother when they are only young!! so so selfish makes me mad :grr:

well said it is far to old :growlmad:

Im watching it :) i cant wait!! its not fair on the child to lose there mum at the age of 8ish
and how they said, they really want a baby, they had years and years to have one

Im watching it :) i cant wait!! its not fair on the child to lose there mum at the age of 8ish
and how they said, they really want a baby, they had years and years to have one

well said :thumbup: there has to be a cut off point some where and the risk to the child , its so selfish off them but i have to watch it

well said :thumbup: there has to be a cut off point some where and the risk to the child , its so selfish off them but i have to watch it

Like i was embarresed that my mum was in her 40s when i was at secondary school!! so whats it gonna be like for them!!

"Is that your grandmother?"

"no thats my mum"

:dohh:

:rofl: me too, i love programs like this!!:dohh:

Like i was embarresed that my mum was in her 40s when i was at secondary school!! so whats it gonna be like for them!!

"Is that your grandmother?"

"no thats my mum"

:dohh:

:rofl: me too, i love programs like this!!:dohh:

they must no the risk at that age to them and baby and i bet they dont care HOW selfish :cry::dohh:

i do feel sorry for them as one had been trying for 20yrs but now she is to old

"it will be a risk for both you and the baby" and she mite aswell of said i dont care i want ababy :growlmad: like that 60something year old had twins and she died when they where 2

a special over 50's IVF clinic :wacko: thats a bit biased and different

Well I'll be controversial and say that I've got a lot of sympathy for them. Interesting to see the difference in attitudes in India.

pises me off they get IVF and my dr cant even send me in the right direction and im in my prime.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the dr saying why stress on the risks

Well have you seen how frail she is. Can you really see her being able to run after an active 2 year old.

I mean yeah if you can care for a childs need then go for it but when your physical abilitys come into it, its very selfish IMO
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->