whos watching the worlds oldest mum tonight a 72yr

the dr saying why stress on the risks

Well have you seen how frail she is. Can you really see her being able to run after an active 2 year old.

I mean yeah if you can care for a childs need then go for it but when your physical abilitys come into it, its very selfish IMO
xx

well said xx

Well I'll be controversial and say that I've got a lot of sympathy for them. Interesting to see the difference in attitudes in India.

I didn't see all of it but I have sympathy too. We turned it off as it was making us too sad.

I mostly saw about the Spanish woman who had to look after who mother who then lived to 101. It's easy to say 'how selfish' but wouldn't you want to do anything to have a family? It's the most important thing in the world. It's what we are here to do. I don't know that I'd do it and I agree it's bad for the kids and a risk for all but surely you can see why they do it?

For the Spanish woman at least it was an interesting conflict between old-fashioned patriarchal societies mixing with modern Western technology. It was so sad. She should have been able to have had children when she was younger.

i watched it, i was sad to see that lady die and the little boys now have no mum but that 72? yr old omg she made me angry when she was told she wasnt going to be giving ivf and told her they could give her counselling and she goes well its the baby im after i was like you could of had one years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->