who's your most hated actor!!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
so come on, who can't you stand, for acting skills that is???

we're just about to sit down to watch national treasure and i can't stand nicolas cage!! :dohh: he just seems to have the same voice at the same tone regardless of the film! :dohh:

and james has just said i can't fall asleep or moan about him as it wants to watch the second one too :rofl:

The evil guy from the film Red Eye... the one with the awful eyes, he freaks me out

Michelle Ryan - her days in eastenders make me not able to stand her. I could slap her. And he not an actor but the presenter on our regional news - i just hate him. He thinks hes funny, and i have to turn over when hes on!

Michelle Ryan - her days in eastenders make me not able to stand her. I could slap her. And he not an actor but the presenter on our regional news - i just hate him. He thinks hes funny, and i have to turn over when hes on!

:rofl: thats a point, i can't stand our regional bbc news weather lady! she drives me nuts!!

ugh i dont like nicole kidman. i think shes rubbish!

I dont like tom cruise!! Just a bit samey in all his films i think!!!

I'll think of more and come back!!

No No No Carly what about Nicolas in city of Angels!? Hes lush! I have to admit he was proper rubbish in Conair tho!

I don't like Owen Wilson or Vince Vaughn :D

I cant stand her who used to be in Eastenders, she played Ruby Allen, and then was in The Bill Louise summat.

My cat could act better than her!!

V xxx

I cant stand Angelina Jolie..Shes pretty..Buts shes not as pretty as they make her out to be..and no matter how many african children she adopts she'll always be a homewrecker

The guy who plays Nick cotton is awful but he's the only one I can think of. I know he's not an actor nut I hate Russel Brand with a passion

Christian bale.. i cant stand him.. i was gutted to find hes john connor in terminator!!

Not a Tom Cruise fan, at all. I always feel like I'm watching Tom Cruise, not whoever he's suppsoed to be playing. I never get lost in the story like you should. I never believe his characters.

i hate jim carrey but also that guy who plays stiffler in american pie, i dont know his name but ARGH HE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->