who's your most hated actor!!

Ben Stiller
https://www.superiorpics.com/news/pic/Ben_Stiller_001_200708.jpg

he reminds me so much of my ex that I cringe!!

I cant stand Angelina Jolie..Shes pretty..Buts shes not as pretty as they make her out to be..and no matter how many african children she adopts she'll always be a homewrecker

I agree with this. OH does too!

Oh my, why does everyone seem to hate Jim Carrey?! The man's a legend! Every movie I've ever seen with him in, I've loved. He's hilarious! And Robin Williams too hehe, you know he only ever films when he's having a manic episode? He's got Bi-polar disorder, that's his actual personality showing :D awesome dude! & I've always had an odd crush on Vince Vaughn... :blush:

I hate Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves and Ben Affleck. I think they look like turnips. And act as them, too.

^ same about the Culkin kid, although his little brother was so cute in signs!

Forgot to say who I hate, Will Ferrell. Don't know why, just can't stand the man!

I like Maculay Culkin, he is great in home alone, and Keanu Reeves is Yummmmy.

em - i didn't even like cage in city of angels :dohh:

thanks too who ever moved this for me - i've only just found the new section :blush:

I like Maculay Culkin, he is great in home alone, and Keanu Reeves is Yummmmy.

I'll second that about Keanu, especially in that alien movie thing he did... can't remember the name now :dohh:

I hate Angelina jolie, if it wasnt for her brad and jen would still be together! :blush:

Also cant stand, cant remember her name, whiney little bint that was in pirates of the carribean and the hole........need to go and look her up

I cant stand Ian Beale from Eastenders........his voice and everything just irratates me!!!!!

I cant stand Ian Beale from Eastenders........his voice and everything just irratates me!!!!!

I know people who live near him (he lives in Southam) and apparently he is a real arrogant shit

Keira knightly!

Me too! There is something so affected about her acting. She ruins every scene she's in. Cannot stand her. And sorry for taking a low blow, but girl needs to eat a burger or something!

Okay, how come the people I love are always hated??

I'm obsessed with Angelina Jolie, she is amazing and it irritates me when people blame her for Jen & Brad breaking up, it's his fault not hers. He had to choose whether to cheat or not, and we don't know whats going on. Everyone likes Jennifer Aniston because she always plays nice characters whereas AJ plays different ones and some of them have been a bit mean so everyone sees her as that.

She is amazing, I think she is brill for doing what she wants and ignoring people that are horrible to/about her. She has a lot of traits that I wish I had, she is so strong and everyone is just mean to her because she's not the same as everyone else.

An actor that annoys me is the one out of Step Up, he's funny looking and there's just something about him I don't like.

Matt Damon annoys me too but not sure if its him or his characters.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->