• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whose getting married next month?

mumsie2be

Mummy of two girls
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm getting married to my partner of 5 years next month on the 25th and I'm so excited! It's coming up so soon! We've only been planning it since march this year! Got most things sorted but still small bits to go.

Who else is getting married next month? Have you got everything sorted? :)

We get married on the 6th September! Just got to sort out music playlists, shoes for my little boy and writing place cards. I need to organise a spray tab for me and get my hair extensions done too!

How has your planning gone?

we are getting hitched September 20th and everything is done :) just waiting on delivery of my youngest sons outfit. Oh, and I need to buy my daughter a little cardi I think, just in case. I'm gobsmacked I'm so organised. lol.

x

Meeeee. We're getting wed in greece september 26th. STRESSED.COM

Me! :wohoo:

We are getting married on the 21st Sept at our local church with a marquee on the farm at home. Cant wait! Just need to finish order of services, make favours and sort a playlist. Everything is booked. We only got engaged at the end of May so we've cracked on :happydance:

Wishing all the September brides lots of luck and happiness :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->