why am I gaining weight?

Koromaru

Mother of a little boy
Reaction score
I my post partum appointment is in 2 weeks so i can't exercise yet, just walking. I've been walking with the baby and watching what i eat. I'm still wearing my maternity clothes because my pre preg. clothes are far from fitting me. I'm starting to gain weight and my preg. clothes are starting to be tight. What the hell? My belly wiggles when I walk, I'm full of stretch marks, loose skin etc. Yesterday a complete stranger told me : "Oh you're expecting? When are you due?" Effing christ I gave birth more than a month ago. I'm so depressed am actually contemplating the idea of not eating at all. :cry:

Like you said been a month, month is nothing!!

Take whole 9 months to grow baby, take 9 months for body to change/get back to normal as possible.

Could be number of factors why youve gained, what meal plan? how much water you drinking? you gone on pill/implant? etc

I haven't gone back on the pill yet. I drink plenty of water, 3 meals a day like everybody. Most of the girls that gave birth in March like me lost all the weight after 2-3 weeks so why isn't the same here?

I haven't gone back on the pill yet. I drink plenty of water, 3 meals a day like everybody. Most of the girls that gave birth in March like me lost all the weight after 2-3 weeks so why isn't the same here?

Every single person is different.

I know plenty women who lost weight straight after, its not a 'common' thing tbh.

Id have loved to lose it all in that time im still working on it, its been over 3years since i had my first child.

Try: myfitnesspal to track calories, you may be eating to little or to much still.

Watching your soduim will help, along with changing white carbs for wholegrain.

Hi, if it makes you feel any better, I had my baby 7 weeks ago and I still have a stone and a half to lose, which has stayed there since I had the baby. I´ve had the "when are you expecting" comments too. It´s depressing, but I live in hope that in time and with healthy eating and exercise it will go away. I´m sure your weight will go down soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->