why am I scared?

fivebyfive

TTC #1 CYCLE 3
Reaction score
Well,

as I have said before David and I are planning on TTC from June/july whilst we are on holiday. But, and I never thought I would hear myself say this, but Im now actually feeling scared.

Maybe scared isnt the right word, nervous then maybe??

Its only a couple months away and who knows it may take us ages but then again I could fall straight away !

Im very much a career gal and do not envisage taking a long time off, and some ppl may frown on this but I knw its right for us but Im thinking about money, all the things we'll need etc and its starting to panic me a bit!

But, we are sooo ready for a child now and im trying to hang onto the wonderful future he/she will bring !

Tell me this is normal ??

Chelle :blush:

Being scared of the unknown is perfectly normal.

Your only human hun.

me and my partner are planning to ttc end of the year and im cacking it but that mostly cause i remember wat it was like last time.

Totally normal Chelle :hugs:
I remember being totally panicked when we started TTC last year, and when I was pregnant I was worried constantly about the maternity pay situation and how we would afford to survive.... I have to admit that it's fine though, and we're managing well.

As far as how long you take off, that's entirely up to you and David; no one else can determine what is right or wrong for you as a family :)

You know where I am if you need anything!

x

Yep, completelty!! I started taking FA 3 days ago and allowing for me getting the all clear from my smear on 19th May, we will be TTC then and if I am honest, I am terrified of falling pregnant quickly!!!

I know its only nerves and if and when it happens I will be over the moon but it is SUCH a huge step and filled with so many unknowns that I think it would be stranger not to be a bit scared, nervous or aphrehensive :hugs:

xxx

Like pops said its only nerves and that feeling will go and you will be over run with excitment and joy.
x

Course its normal - your whole life is going to change and feeling apprehensive is healthy - it means you are being sensible and thinking about things xxx

Its totally normal to be nrevous its a big step but you'll be fine good luck, as for the not taking too much time off work everyone is different we all have to do whats right for our family no one is going to think bad of you x

Yep - definitely echo what everyone else says! I am so so so ready to be a mum but I am so so nervous about it. It's a HUGE thing and a big life changer, so it's definitely normal to be a bit scared!! :) x

Like pops said its only nerves and that feeling will go and you will be over run with excitment and joy.
x

This is so true! I have just started TTC and the first little bit I was scared senseless! I know it helped me so much to have support from all the BnB girls to know that I was not alone. But now that I have talked all the scared out I am just excited!!! :happydance: XOXO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->