Why am I so bloated??

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm 6 weeks today and I can barely do my jeans up :( even my underwear feels tight. I know my uterus is nowhere near making me 'show' yet so why am I so bloated??

I'm drinking loads of water so I shouldn't have water retention, I'm not currently constipated so what the heck is it??

Grrrr.

Xx

Munchkin I don't know why but I can sympathize! My tummy is so bloated today it feels like I could pop it with a pin like a balloon! I've suddenly felt my clothes are all too tight & I seem to have piled weight on overnight! Maybe constipated?

My last pregnancy (2nd pregnancy if you don't count my m/c & chemical) I was so bloated in the first several weeks. It was beyond ridiculous. I remember constantly taking comparison pictures (to put up next to my "pre-pregnancy" picture) & going on and on about how I wasn't going to be able to hide my pregnancy until 12 weeks along.

No idea why I was so bloated but you're definitely not alone!

Your def not alone am only 7.4 weeks and some days I have to wear maternity as am so bloated my clothes are way tight try to wear what comfortable I read that its from the hormones might be just air ?

right there with you ladies. I have a bit of a midsection as it is and i cant even suck it in anymore!! i just keep wearing light weight jackets and black tops to try to conceal. im no longer buttoning my pants :blush: i feel so completely bloated and pressure-like... just ridiculous.

Lw0619 I have been trying to keep it quiet too but gets harder and harder am over weight as it is had just gotten to a size 8/10 those went away pretty fast am back at 12/14 even those can be uncomfy I want a proper bump that would make me feel better lol

Congrats by the way ladies :)

I'm afraid it's just progesterone! It slows your digestion right down so I'm afraid there is just not that much you can do about the bloat! Mine was worst about 6-9weeks and then it settled a bit but I still get bloated by the end of the day now. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->