Why am I watching this show?

LimeFerret

Reaction score
So I think its "baby week" on a channel... or all of them... anyways there is a new episode of "16 and pregnant" on, and for who knows why I am sitting here watching it. It is making me sad, happy, emo... blah!

I guess it is either watch this or stress out about grand jury duty tomorrow (I have social anxiety disorder so it is kinda a big deal)

What shows do you watch that you have a love hate relationship with?

Anything about weddings.....

lol. Say Yes to the Dress, Four Weddings, Rich Bride Poor Bride, Newlywed Nearly Dead, etc

Anything about weddings.....

lol. Say Yes to the Dress, Four Weddings, Rich Bride Poor Bride, Newlywed Nearly Dead, etc

Say yes to the dress and whose wedding were my FAVES! Oh man...

They are so interesting
But I don't see marriage in the near future

:(

They are so interesting
But I don't see marriage in the near future

:(

aww how come? Enjoy the shows anyhow! No reason not to. Life happens to each of us at a different pace, and in different orders. It IS REALLY hard to apply that philosophy when emotions are involved, I know.

I watched a few episodes of 16 and pregnant, very interest, i feel so sorry for some of them as they are so young, and missing out on so much like education, peers.

But love most of the reality programmes, love all the wedding ones even though im already married, and all the baby ones, wife swap, and chat shows.

Yesterday there was a programme about children , or at least must ahve been, because they had lots of documetaries which are about raising kids.

Oooo what channel is 16 and pregnant on? :blush:

I like watching all baby programmes on Home and Health, home birth diaries, portland babies, babes in the wood.. also the wedding programmes, 4 weddings, don't tell the bride.

I don't know why since I just get angsty and frustrated but I'm an addict :rofl:

All the programs on 'baby time' on home and health :haha: I spent all of this morning watching them! I don't know why i do it to myself :haha:

I watch '16 and pregnant' as well! It is on MTV every tuesday at 10 lol!

The one with the girl who gives the baby up (and then is on Teen Mom) is my fave of all the girls. so many of them are very childish (I mean... they ARE 16 after all) but she went through so much, and is still so down to earth, pretty responsible, and took on a very rough path... but very much so the right one for her.

I watched the second episode this season of "16 and Pregnant" (it was on Tuesday night this week) but I watched it on mtv.com
I actually cried when the girl had her baby. I am getting so emotional these days. What's worse is that I think I cried because she had a baby and I don't. I guess it's hard seeing 15 year old girls have babies when they don't have the means to raise them on their own.
*Grant it, there are girls that can do it, but the girls that they have shown on this show are not those girls.

Oooh I've never watched 16 and pregnant, might have to have a looksie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->