Why are my breasts tender and sore?

Mh83

Reaction score
Okay so I had sex January 31st. A week after I started to get back pain and then into the following days I started to get pregnancy symptoms such as: morning sickness, back pain,very sore and tender breasts, sensitivity to smell, spotting the day I was supposed to get my period, and fatigue. I got my period February 15 after being two days late. I still have a little bit of back pain and my breasts are sore and very tender. I just started birth control the 16th of February. Instead of lasting 5 days like my period normally does it lasted 3 days. Could I possibly be pregnant? I had taken 4 pregnancy tests 4 days before my scheduled period and they all were faint negative. I don't know if I took it too early? I have read you can get your period the first two months but I am not sure if that is true.

If you had sexual intercourse on jan 31st, had a period and are still getting negative tests then it is probably safe to say you are not pregnant :thumbup:

Not sure what you mean by faint negative pregnancy test?

You can get bleeds in early pregnancy that could be mistaken for a light period I suppose.

Have you done any other preg tests recently?

You can get light bleeding all the way through pregnancy.
I'd book an appointment with your gp and get them to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->