Why are they getting lighter?

B

BabyHopes21

They're getting lighter but I should O soon. Whats going on?

Attachments

• IMAG0132.jpg
    IMAG0132.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 20
Hey...i was wondering if you ever found out what was going on...i started taking the tests CD10 and im on CD12...and every one i have took keeps getting lighter...my cycle is always 28days and idk what is going on. I should ovulate on CD14 but they keep getting lighter...

I ended up ovulating a few days later. They got lighter and lighter then they were positive all the sudden. I don't know why that happened I usually have a gradual fade-in but I did finally catch a surge about a week later. So keep testing and when in doubt BD :) Good luck!!!

I've noticed its lighter if your urine isnt very concentrated. Rule of thumb I read is you need concentrated urine - so dont drink too much water & hold your pee before you want to test. And if you pee & the urine is light, dont bother testing. And actually it's true. I had 3 tests from the same day & the one that I tested with diluted urine was SO light.

Which tests are the best? I testes Aida - and i was always negative, except one time, but did´nt get pregnant. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->