Why are wraps soooo expensive?

L

lepaskilf

I mean they're just material!!!

I have a rucksack carrier which is cheaper and that has metal bars and storgae compartments!!!!

I don't quite understand it either! :shrug:

I guess what kind you buy and who from, and whether you want pretty colours or not :)
Same as clothes....You pay for label, design etc

I prefer WN wraps if I havent got wool to hand, they are only the same sort of price as the boring ones.

^^ i think she means wraps for baby wearing squish not baby
bottoms. :rofl:

you've got WN's on your mind again?

I thought she meant nappy wraps as well! I was going to mention knitting your own, and the Nature Babies essential ones! Aren't the ones you wear babies in called slings?

lol I thought nappies too as the price of some wraps is the same price as a AIO nappy LOL

I thought we were talking about slings! :haha: I didn't see the point spending the money on a moby so just bought a length of pretty material instead.

I thought wraps too :dohh: At least my reply would make sense either way :lol:

um... I'm going with sling wraps girls.. unless you know of any nappy wraps that have metal bars and extra storage?? :winkwink:

I was tired.....but that is funny....and yes I had WN on the brain again....I ordered yet more last night to match his GHMILY hoodie and Ooga Booga top LOL This is me on a May nappy ban, whoops.

i do mean baby wearing wraps!! was having a rant to myself as couldn't find one within my budget, even on ebay so ended up buying some material from local aberkhan for 5er, done the trick!!!!

I don't think nappy's are too expensive, unless you become addicted!!!!

I think the thing with woven wraps is that they are woven in very certain way to be able to support the weight of a baby and so there's enough stretch but too much and to make sure it's comfy on you. I'm not sure a normal length of material would cut it. It may work short term but woven wraps are pretty heavy duty and last years. If you're talking strechy that's a whole dif thing and ignore everything I've just said :rofl:

What material is best to buy for making your own wrap? :) Have ordered a moby but would like to try and make my own! :D

xx

i just bought about 5yds of stretchy material, it was 60" wide so i cut it in half and made one long wrap and 2 ring sling type wraps out of it :shock:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->