why are you on here?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
title says it all :D

i'm on here cause 3year old was picked up by grandparents (to save me a trip out as have spd/pgp) today and taken to spend afternoon with his daddy (well untill daddy of the year turns up outside to tell me they are back, whenever that is) so i have an empty house and nothing to do, debating weather to play cod on mr.mans xbox... :D with jeremy kyle onin background.

xXx

because im sick of packing boxes so got a cuppa tea and sat down for a hour lol

Still on rest and it's welcome distraction from the kids saying they are bored!

beeeecause elinor is napping joani is on the Wii and i am makin a pot o soup and have to watch over it constantly (shite cooker burns everything and dodgy NON STICK pot that everything sticks to)

It's my morning ritual. Sit down with a cup of coffee, read through BnB, before everyone wakes up for the day.

Unfortunately, I've been getting up late. :(

well i am officially waiting for maddi to let her dinner go down before i bath her, but like bexy, in reality, i'm addicted :blush: x

Because I'm in bed, I'm bored, all my friends have "abandoned" me for the night, and I have nothing else to do..! Plus, I am addicted! :rofl: xx

Elyse is napping...... proof there is a God!!

Trying to pass the time..days seem longer now that im pregnant!!

It's my morning ritual. Sit down with a cup of coffee, read through BnB, before everyone wakes up for the day.

Unfortunately, I've been getting up late. :(

you probably need the rest :hugs:

Usually I'm around in the mornings (wasn't today because I took a nap with Hannah :rofl:) and browse the forum, than come on in the evenings (right around now) once I've done bottles and gotten dinner prepped/dishes done etc. while Stan feeds and bathes her

Im on here cus well im addicted for one and two I cant bloody sleep!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->