why can I not fill this child up today??

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
And I wonder why my food bill os through the roof! So far we're on:

2 x toast and a banana
10oz milk
2 x rice cakes
Rasins
Sausage roll
1/2 bag wotsits
Grapes

Granted that's breakfast, snack and lunch but omg! He will want another snack when he gets up from his nap (apple crisps today) then his tea (homemade burger, mash and peas of which he will have a plateful) pudding (jelly) then 2 malted milk biscuits and warm milk before bed (otherwise he wakes up hungry at 3ish) he is a ganit! Yet there's nothing to him! He eats more than me and I'm eating for 2! I've had do another food shop this morning as the one I did on Friday isn't going to last lol we went for a McDonald's as our monthly treat last week and no word of a lie, we were in and out in less than 30 mins and that included ordering sitting down, eating and toilet!

Time to put my little piggy down for a nap now seeing as though he's just brought his empty plate to me lol

Haha aww so cute! DD is the opposite, shes more little and often!

its normally:

Breakfast (7-9am) - BIG glass of milk, sometimes with some nesquik, (probably adds up to about 12oz milk in this glass) and a dish of strawberries/grapes/orange

Mid morning (11am) - 2 small sized yoghurts, maybe a banana

Lunch (2pm) - a small tuna sandwich made on 1 piece of bread with a few chopped cherry tomatoes

Snacks (3-4pm) - Box of raisins/quavers/a chocolate bar on occasions

Dinner - (6-7pm) - usually whatever we eat, chicken/potatoes/broccoli/peas, she LOVES her veg and chicken.

Bottle of milk about 8pm, still cant get rid of this nighttime bottle!

and if shes still awake depending on an afternoon nap she will have a big yoghurt with a chopped banana about 9pm.

Omg actually writing this im really not sure she has little an often afterall! it dosent seem like much when i make it for her lol!

Probably because it's a lot of carbs, ds doesn't always eat lots but he has more protein which is more satisfying.
Xx

Both my kids eat a ton! they both eat adult portions for breakfast and dinner. lunch is smallest meal (sandwich with turkey or ham typically) and a veggie of some sort. Witch is pretty much the same as what I eat for lunch too lol..
They both r 45-50% for weight and incredibly active

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"