why can't i stop crying :-(

luckdragon

Reaction score
i keep getting really upset at the everything :-(
my friends mum died suddenly today and i've spent he whole afternoon in tears, i'm an emotional wreck!!! and my oh cant deal with it.

instead of giving me a cuddle today he just said ' i cant deal with this i'm f***ing off home' then sped off in his car :-(

not good

Lots of hugs are what you need :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

These blooming hormones make every emotion a million times more intense - and I think it can seem scary for OHs to see us so out of control - but that's no excuse to bugger off and leave you :growlmad:

Everything will seem clearer after a good nights sleep :sleep:

Hope you feel better Hun xm

yeah, what a bad bank holiday!!!! i'm at work tomorrow!!! so gotta keep it together arghghg

I hope you give your OH a good telling off when you next see him - when bubbas screaming in the middle of the night, he cant run off in his car then!

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon

xxx

i know, im so upset with him, what a horrible unsupportive thing to do!!!! he hasnt come back either!!! :-(

big :hugs:

I hope your OH comes to his senses - not at all nice for him to leave you when you need him.

:hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
It is normal, I feel like that too.. I had a couple deaths in the family along with other bad news in the past few months and sometimes just thought all the crying and worrying can affect the baby, but really couldn't stop it.

You really need somebody supportive with you. Have a talk with your OH and try to explain things to him or find a good counsellor to be able to talk about things without feeling guilty. :hugs:

Step one) Upon him entering the house, steal the car keys and hide them. Then he can't run away - Muahahaha!

Yeah, I'm the same. I don't understand some blokes sometimes; I couldn't stop crying last night (money worries), and instead of OH giving me a hug, I was told I was crying too loudly and keeping him up! Charming. So I thumped him, and told him he was a pig. Then he got the message, and gave me a cuddle. But it's not the point! We're going through massive hormnal shifts, and we should be being made to feel better, on demand! We don't have a choice about being emotional - it comes as part of the territory!

So no, your not alone in either the crying or OH being pigs sometimes. I guess they just have no idea what it's like to be this emotional and to blow things out of proportion. All they have to do is administer hugs, and it's all fine, but no...

Sorry, that turned into a my OH rant there!

Step two) Shoot him. I'll supply your alibi ;)

:hugs: I spent all of Friday crying me eyes out over a minor tiff with DH, but ended up an emotional wreck all day/night :cry:. Pesky hormones :growlmad:. Why cant men understand that us pregnant girlies are allowed to be emotional wrecks sometimes. Although tbh hun I think you had a pretty good reason. :hugs:xx

I think that the dad's must get hormonal issues as well, mine has done some right dumb things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->