Why did I do this to myself? :-'(

Ilyjaylen2011

Reaction score
I was misdiagnosed TWICE in two days at the same hospital. The first time the doctors said I had acid reflux. The second time a UTI. So I got my meds & sat home waiting for the pain to stop. It didn't so I went to a different hospital with a better reputation. What I actually had was a ruptured appendix, which is fatal and caused me to lose my first baby!!!

I'm so angry with myself for not going to the better hospital the first time. Maybe that way I could have been diagnosed properly & I would be 5 1/2 months pregnant right now. Instead here I am wishing for my baby back.

so sorry hun, please dont blame yourself!! try keep your chin up as difficult as it may seem. things will get a little easier xxxxxxxxx :hugs:

I am so sorry, we blame ourselves for so much but it is not our fault. :hugs:
Please be kind to yourself it's not your fault. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was misdiagnosed TWICE in two days at the same hospital. The first time the doctors said I had acid reflux. The second time a UTI. So I got my meds & sat home waiting for the pain to stop. It didn't so I went to a different hospital with a better reputation. What I actually had was a ruptured appendix, which is fatal and caused me to lose my first baby!!!

I'm so angry with myself for not going to the better hospital the first time. Maybe that way I could have been diagnosed properly & I would be 5 1/2 months pregnant right now. Instead here I am wishing for my baby back.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Its natural to feel like this but it is NOT your fault lovely. I felt like this too...
"If only I had shouted louder" "if only I trusted my instincts and gone elsewhere for a second opinion".
Well the long and the short of it is, they are the Dr's, they are suposed to care for us.
It isnt your fault.
Sending you lots of love xxxxxxxxx

Them misdiagnosing you is not your fault in any way. I am so sorry for your loss.

Sending you (( Big Hugs ))....

At some point we all blame ourselves in this aweful nightmare, Just know you did nothing at all ... Try to remain kind and gentlier on yourself sweets!....

Xoxo

Sending Loves & Hugs to you & your angel baby.... Just please know you {both} are never alone in this journey ... ♥

~Kelly & My Angel, Emma... ♥ Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"