Why did I eat onions?!

Discussion in 'Breastfeeding' started by TennisGal, Nov 13, 2011.

1. TennisGal

TennisGal Well-Known Member

Just a 'what a prat' rant!

I had a steak and onion baguette last night, lots of cooked onions...guess who woke up at 2:30 for a feed, and has really only gone back to sleep at 6am?!

I know lots of onions give me stomach ache, so quite how I thought it would be any different for Ally!

Oh, well, roll on tummy maturity!

2. Sadie79

Sadie79 Well-Known Member

Aww don't be hard on yourself! Onions are good for you (usually)! Hope you have a better night tonight xxx

3. Poppy7

Poppy7 Trained BF Peer Supporter

Chick :hugs: I didn't realise you had a rough night. It won't be long and things like that won't bother your little lady so much.xx

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

I didnt know that about the onions and always eat them? maybe thats why Alex has a bit of a sensitive stomach?

5. TennisGal

TennisGal Well-Known Member

Appsrently they are one of the main 'culprits' when it comes to baby tummy pain / gas.

Does anyone know/remember when what we eat stops affecting our littlies? I honestly can't remember when it was with Lizzie, but she hasn't got as sensitive tum as Ally!