Why did you choose your nick?

Cinnamon

Reaction score
Well, I asked this question when I first got to BnB but now that I've been away for a while, I see a lot of new ladies and curiosity killed the cat... Meow!!

I chose my nick for "Canela" which is my cat and it means cinnamon in spanish so there you go, not too original. How about you girls??

Well ,mine is totally un-original and obvious lol :haha:

I wanna bubba number 4 lol :happydance:

xx

i have no idea how i ended up with mine - lol. no good story behind it - just popped in to my head :)

I'm Angelicous because I loved Angel from Buffy and I think he's delicious :)

Cinnamon - solia vivi en Espana :) Me gusta tu nombre :)

Mine is very boring lol, Jackie is my name, A is the first letter of my surname, and 85 is the year I was born! I should have tried harder!! :D xx

I'm a huge JRR Tolkien fan....I have been since I first picked up a copy of "The Lord of the Rings" when I was 11 (which was over 15 years ago--egads!). My favorite character is Eowyn, who is referred to as a Lady of Rohan. Hence the nickname O:)

Angelicious - ooh isn't he just!! Delicious mmmmm

x

I used to do Roleplaying online with a character called Kaede Night - Night, Kaede/KD... She was also one of the main characters I met my husband writing with... :)

well morri is the nick of my nickname n other forums, and i was jsut too lazy to take the whole nick here.'morrison'

So If you want to know where that comes from i can also tell you xD

that comes from me years ago registering on a music related forum. (in 2001 or so) and before I ve been only on a teenagers and kids community site, in which my name was happyaquana , but thinking that this would hardly fit for a music forum I decided to go by morrison because I like the doors .^^

since then on nearly all sites I am on my username is morrison or a variation of it.

Mine's a part of the brain that deals with emotions. Oh, and it sounds nice. :D

Phoarrrr, I agree!!

Mine is down to OH's nickname. He's really into Nintendo stuff :blush: and he's called Vince, so his nickname is Vintendo in real life! Hence I am called Katie and in the Spanish tradition of 'a' and 'o' to change genders, I came up with Kintenda!

Bit rubbish, I know :wacko:

Mines is what I have been called forever by my family and close friends - none of them ever call me anything other than Pops............unless I am in trouble!

xxx

Mine's a bit rubbish really, OH named my laptop pinklizzy when he set it up. My name is Liz and I love pink!

Well, my name begins with K and I think I'm special! (And I like the breakfast cereal!)

Mine's a part of the brain that deals with emotions. Oh, and it sounds nice. :D

I knew I recognised your name from somewhere. I've read it in behaviour management books.

My name comes from the way my sister described me playing football as a kid, like a fairy, it kinda stuck.

Hey, some of you girls really got thinking!!! By the way, my new cat is male and called Bagheera!! Maybe I should add it to my name, or maybe it'll be too long as I also have three ferrets!!!

Mine is plain. Rachel (my name) and rhin0 (husbands nick name).

Phoarrrr, I agree!!

Mine is down to OH's nickname. He's really into Nintendo stuff :blush: and he's called Vince, so his nickname is Vintendo in real life! Hence I am called Katie and in the Spanish tradition of 'a' and 'o' to change genders, I came up with Kintenda!

Bit rubbish, I know :wacko:

That's actually REALLY good lol!
OH used to call elephants Fuffys (pronounced foofy) when he was little, and my name's Ellie (Ellie elephant). Then he randomly added burra on the end, like Kookaburra birds.
So all OH's idea really! :)

I think I told you mine a few times, but one more won't hurt lol

I'm sleepy. Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite stories/movies/ballets. I could go really philosophical and say that my finance kissing me brought to out of a horrible situation with an abusive ex...but I was sleepinbeauty way before then. lol

I think I told you mine a few times, but one more won't hurt lol

I'm sleepy. Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite stories/movies/ballets. I could go really philosophical and say that my finance kissing me brought to out of a horrible situation with an abusive ex...but I was sleepinbeauty way before then. lol

AWWWWHHHHH!! THATS LOVELY!!
MY MARRIED NAMES CAREY AND HENCE BABY CAREY!!
IM NOT TERRIBLY CREATIVE!!lol:blush:
SORRY.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->