Why did you choose your nick?

i've always imagined calling my baby "peanut" until we find out the sex and I am the only protection He/she has while in the womb.

aww some such a lovely reasons :D mine is cos when i joined i had a bump, and my OH's has always called me princess :blush:

Cinnamon, what are your ferrets called? You could be BnB's longest username!! ha!

Well, mine is because my hubby started calling me bunny not long after we got together. Started with hunny and somehow turned into bunny and that's stuck! My surname starts with g and I was born in 82! Simples! x

for a lot of my things, I'm zeldafrk868889 or hylianbabe89. Clearly, I'm a Legend of Zelda fanatic. I was born in 89. My good friend/guy I loved my whole life until fairly recently was born in 86 and my 1st boyfrind was born in 88.

I'm always fly - no matter what forum I'm on.

I think it's because I always promise myself I'm just going to make a 'flying visit' and not hang around for hours.

Never works though!

I've used thompsonic for pretty much everything I've ever signed up for since I was 11, when my dad made me a computer username using our last name and his two initals. I can't be bothered to think of any new ones so thompsonic has stuck :)

Well, I asked this question when I first got to BnB but now that I've been away for a while, I see a lot of new ladies and curiosity killed the cat... Meow!!

I chose my nick for "Canela" which is my cat and it means cinnamon in spanish so there you go, not too original. How about you girls??

Btw, I think this thread is a brilliant! I've often wondered how we all came across our nicks

Well, Canela (Cinnamon in spanish) is my first cat with DH (Have had tonnes during my childhood), then came Bagheera. And my ferrets are called "Chavalita" (means lassie in spanish), Pixie and Calima (thats the warm sahara air filled with sahara sand that comes to the Canary Islands). So that would make a pretty long name : ChavalitaPixieCalimaCanelaBagheera... Geez, that tired me out!! Hehe. Oh by the way, also had "Fred and Ginger" two lovebirds when we started dating...

Princess_bump, my hubby also calls me princess,hehe.

Lol I have 6 cats, 2 dogs, a duck and a hamster. I can't muster the energy to list all that!
OH calls me Tinkerbell/Tink sometimes. He just adds fuffy to random words like Fuffybunny, Tinkerfuffy, etc. lol :p xx

haha the longest username i know somebody to have was dibblydobblerwibblywobbler ^^

It genuinely is my nickname....I've been called Sooz since my work colleagues started it at 16 (Sooz to all friends made since then, work colleagues and hubby).

My family only call me by my full name and my friends from school (plus my best mate and her family) call me Suz or Zann. How do I keep up?! :dohh:

Mine's my real life nickname. It's not very flattering (nicknames rarely are!) but I've learned to embrace it. My real name's Charlee - so, from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, Charlie Bucket. Hence: Bucket.

People often assume it's for, er, other reasons...doh! :D

Oh Bucket, that's a good one. I liked the film Charlie and the chocolate factory...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->