Why did you have a prem baby???

No idea why, my waters just broke at 34 weeks. But I also have pre cancerous cells removed a number of years ago. Can't help but think there is a link...Does worry me for next time (hoping there is a next time)

Evie had IUGR due to poor placental blood flow. Thankfully I had already been given steroids due to the docs thinking they would need to deliver her early, but she decided to come on her own anyway at 34 weeks exactly weighing 3lb 12oz.

The obstetricians think the IUGR was probably caused by a flu virus I contracted when I was approx 16 weeks pregnant.

Evie came home after 2.5 weeks in NICU and SCBU after fighting off an infection and gaining a few more ounces. xx

I went into hospital with cramps, my MW suspected a UTI, but I was actually in labour. I did a urine sample at the time and that came back ok. They couldn't tell me why and it has really put me off having another baby, I don't think I could go through it all again x

i went into labour very suddenly at 35 weeks. I had expected an early labour as i had twins.
Watching the micheal marsh documemtry highlighted how many twin pregnancies go into early labour without warning. I had braxton hicks from VERY early one and not once was i told that i could go into early labour, told the symptoms of labour etc. (was told to wait until i was 30 weeks to find out about that!)

Prem labour no idea why ...born too soon at 24 wks also 32 wks 34 wks 37wks 38 wks so it doesnt happen every pregnancy either xx

I was induced at 35 weeks because i developed pre-eclampsia,had abnormal amount of protein in urine and one of the twins had growth problems,so they waited as long as they thought they could and induced me.

The first 5 were fine, number 6 born at 35 weeks, number 7 born at 33 weeks and number 8 born at 31 weeks. Just went into labour....

No idea why, they think it is prob a weak cervix with having so many. And they say it will happen again this time more than likely x

Emergency section for placenta previa starting unstoppable bleeding and passing clots at 35 weeks!

Had to have an emergency c-section thanks to severe pre eclampsia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->