Why do I feel this way??

Jamaicabride

Excitedly pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I had a mmc last year in July when I was 7 weeks pg and have not conceived since. I saw this forum & wanted to get some things off my chest tbh.
I have had a friend become pg who is due in May & yesterday I found out a work colleague is pg now. I feel terrible that I cannot be happy for them & feel resentful as it should have been me who is looking forward to our new addition.

Has anyone been in a similar situation & relates to the feelings I am having?

I would gratefully appreciate some support before I go mad!?!? It probably doesn't help that I would have been due in less than 4 weeks either?

Thanks all, I hope those of us that are trying get our BFPs soon!

Lots of baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xxxx

hey there hunny yes i have these feelings and i hate it so u are defiantly not alone right now, the feelings are normal huns and no-one would blame u for them even ur pregnant friends, if anything the pregnant friends will understand more than anyone.
ur due day thats coming is going to be hard but huns keep busy, i had a due date pass on oct 3rd last year the day was horrible so many thought of, "oh u should be here with us now" and "why does god hate me so much" but with support of friends and family i made it through that day, i also found talking on here especially on the due day helped too.
im sorry ur feeling this way huns and i hope u get ur :bfp: very soon :)

Hello hun
I totaly understand how you feel !
I lost my angel last year in may at 12 weeks and have not concieved yet.
In that time alot of my friends have announced their pregnant,im happy for them but at the same time this horrible dark cloud comes over my head and i feel so jelous/angry/upset that its not me,and wish it was me !
Sometimes i still feel like this,like why them? why not me?

but deep down i know it will happen :) and it will happen for you too !!!
My sisterinlaw has just told me shes pregnant and im over the moon for them because she had been trying for 9 months to concieve, so it can happen and it will :)

xxx

All natural feelings hun! Don't beat yourself up about feeling that way.

I myself have had pangs of sadness and jealousy when friends announce they are pregnant BUT i'm not angry towards them - I would never wish for them to not be pregnant as the pain i've felt through this time I would not wish on anyone! I'm just sad for me and hubby! We'd be great parents (and we WILL be - PMA PMA!)

These feelings will get easier with time - just try not to let them take over. I'm trying to focus on things to look forward to this year so that it will make things easier hopefully!

Sending lots of hugs x x x x

Thank you all for your messages of support, I had a chat with my manager earlier & she said our work colleague is really shocked about it, apparently the women in her family have always had problems getting pg so to fall so soon is a surprise. I'm really pleased for her now, I would hate to have problems conceiving.

Thanks ladies, fingers xd for our BFPs soon x x x

Hi hun i know exactly how ure feeling i had a m/c 4 weeks ago and my best friend found out she was pregnant 2 weeks ago? I am happy for but i cant help but feel a bit jealous when she got off the phone after telling me i just started crying! I suppose it will happen for all of us soon lets keep our fingers crossed! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->