Why do I have to pee so much?!

SaMa86

Reaction score
I mean, it's litterally every five minutes. I went to the loo earlier, sat back down downstairs and was ready to go again!! And it's been the same all day, no more than 20 minutes without having to go! There's no wonder I'm so tired with the amount I'm waking up to go and all the running up and down stairs! Is this what a water infection does? What should I do? I expected an increase in needing to go and go what I expected but the past couple of days it's just been obsured!!:cry:

It's probably the hormones - they trigger an increase in blood flow to your kidneys, which in turn speeds up the rate of urine output. Fun, huh? Now if you were experiencing pain or burning with urination, it might be wise to get checked out for a UTI. Otherwise I'd guess it's just pregnancy.

If it makes you feel any better, you're definitely not alone. I get up 3-5 times a night to pee, in addition to going constantly throughout the day. It's ridiculous!

It's just crazy, I have to drink coz my throat/mouth dries out which doesn't help either!!

tell me about it . . . !!!! and for me is mostly at night time when i'm sleeping like a baby...i literally have to get up about 4-5 times. aaaand during the day its like every half-45 mins ! aaahhhhh. lol

I feel your pain. I am constantly using the bathroom. I had to start planning grocery shopping around the time when I go less. :( I am going at LEAST every 30 minutes.

Same here! Towards the end of the night, I drink SO much water so it makes it even worse!

it's just driving me mad! We got stuck in traffic on the M1 on friday and were looking at about 2 hours sat there so we had to get off at the next junction so I could go pee...nearly wet myself lol!

hey, saMa86 :: i just noticed, our beans shall be born around the same time! =D oOooo, hehe! =)

Sucks doesn't it? Esp when you have to get up in the middle of the night! Gets old really fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"