Why do my hands/arms ache??

Jcliff

Reaction score
Well even though I can't sleep either way, I've noticed at night my arms/hands start to really really hurt. Is this normal? Of course I'm sleeping on my side and have to switch sides every hour. It feels like my weight is cutting off circulation or something!?

Carpal tunnel! I've got it terribly - during day as well as night but its much much worse at night. Very common in pregnancy due to swelling constricting nerve in your wrist. It's awful. I'm hardly sleeping now its gotten so bad. Xxx

How do it fix it?? :( :( the last thing i need is something else keeping from sleep. I could cry im so tired.

I wish I knew! :-( I'm exhausted too. I find sleeping upright helps a bit and I shake my hands when they bad and that eases it a bit. Apparently ice packs help, and also the physio can give u a splint. But tbh I think it's here till babies arrive! :-( xxx

Mine too. Mine is because of severe swelling causing carpal tunnel ( as the other poster said!) my hands and wrists are constantly in one of three states: 1 throbbing 2 tingly like pins and needles 3 completely numb. It rotates through those 3 throughout the day and night. So fun. it's from fluid retention compressing the nerves and not much you can do until baby is out. Uh. Ha literally every square inch of me has a problem! I HATE being pregnant. I rad in here about women who miss their bump and miss feeling baby and miss being pregnant. Not me one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->