why does he do this?!

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
Myself & my OH have agreed to NTNP, but since this just a week ago we have only had :sex: 2x & both times he has pulled out (sorry TMI). He knows I'm taking folic acid so it's not like he is completely back tracking. However he did this with our DD but I think I must've fallen pregnant from the 'pre-cum' (sorry for TMI) so I think I'm kind of hoping it'll happen again!

Thing is I daren't question him or pressure him incase he goes completely off it again

:shrug:

X

I can only guess that by pulling out he doesn't think that it isn't preventing? Especially if that is how you got pregnant with DD? Where you using POM before you agreed to ntnp?

As frustrating as it is - try to give him some time and then in a couple of months maybe bring it up again?

Good luck xx

Hi
I had exactly the same thing with my boyfriend when we started NTNP. We'd had the talk I thought we were on the same page then he he starts 'pulling out'. I was hard but I bought up the conversation again and let him know how I felt. Maybe give him a bit of time to get used to it then talk to him. Maybe he needs a little reassurance?

I can only guess that by pulling out he doesn't think that it isn't preventing? Especially if that is how you got pregnant with DD? Where you using POM before you agreed to ntnp?

As frustrating as it is - try to give him some time and then in a couple of months maybe bring it up again?

Good luck xx

POM?

Sorry

X

Good luck xx

POM?

Sorry

X

POM = Pull Out Method

xx

As frustrating as it is - try to give him some time and then in a coI]uple of months maybe bring it up again?

Good luck xx

POM?

Sorry

X

POM = Pull Out Method

xx

Erm nope, condoms. I had the implant removed in June

X

I think He might be trying to put having Another Baby on Hold by preventing it by pulling out But we all know It can Happen with Pre~spremmy's :spermy: I think You both need to sit down and talk to Make sure he's Okay if another baby comes along be Ready for him Not to want one Though maybe He just needs Some time to get his head round it Good Luck x:thumbup:

Yeah, sounds to me like he's unsure about it all. But you'll only know for sure if you ask him.

I don't know why he is doing it however, I would talk to him about it. That way you'll get the answer as to why he's doing it. Or maybe he's doing it because it worked for your DD and thinks it'll happen again? Good luck and don't worry in asking him :hugs:

Ooh I've asked umpteen times but he says stop pressuring him,

Xx

Newmommy, i know the feeling! we agreed in April to start trying, but he continued to use the POM. It left me confused!:shrug: I gave it some time (although i only gave it a couple weeks) and brought it up to him and asked him if we were on the same page. I wanted to make sure that he in fact wanted the same.

My advice would be to continue for a while what your doing and then bring it up gently. I hope it works out for you!

**GOOD LUCK**

I've just decided to carry on doing as we are, secretly hoping it'll just happen, and in time he'll relax enough to just go all the way!

X

agree with the other girls, maybe he is trying to put it off, speak to him x

Sorry to say but it sounds very much like NT but def preventing. My advise would be to talk to him and go back to condoms for a while if he's unsure, as obviously it needs to be something that you both want. Hopefully he's doing it because he saw that it worked last time!!! Good luck! X

I can't imagine he would resort to pulling out if he really wanted it to happen right now (what guy would PO if he didn't need to??) The bigger question is why he is trying to delay it when he led you to believe something else. Is he having second thoughts? Or maybe he's worried about disappointing you if he admits his feelings?

I had a similar experience when we NTNP with our DS, so you're definitely not alone!

I think you definitely need to talk to him. When men agree to NTNP or even TTC, because most of the time from what I've heard and experienced, it's us women convincing them the time is right, the truth in whether or not a man is ready to make a baby is whether he's willing to do the deed. What's worse, having an honest chat and him asking you for some time to get his head round it, or finding out you are pregnant and him not being in a place to be excited about the new life that's on its way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->