Why does it appear so easy

hollyw79

Reaction score
for everyone else to get pregnant and have a healthy baby yet I feel it's like a major ordeal and struggle for it to happen for me? ((SIGH))

for everyone else to get pregnant and have a healthy baby yet I feel it's like a major ordeal and struggle for it to happen for me? ((SIGH))

Oh Holly, I feel your pain. Life is SO unfair. I suppose all I can say is that it WILL happen. Eventually. You have such an amazing amount of optimism that you share with all of us and your knowledge on all things conception astounds me!
Just remember you are doing everything you can to make this happen and you just have to keep doing it until it does. I know how hard it is to keep going and it's normal to wobble from time to time, but you just have to pick yourself up and carry on. Remember we are all here for you so just rant and rave when you need to!!

Massive :hugs:

After watching the great sperm race Holly Im suprised there are any babies in the world! I suppose it seems so hard because it is always on our minds. Id actually quite like to be one of those lucky ladies who just goes to the dr and gets told she is 3 months pregnant but didnt realise. This is all I think about, everything I do and dont do evolves around becomng pregnant and now, keeping that pregnancy as Id never worried about that before my mc and now Im quite scared of it.

Like Hnaskiz says, it will happen for us, and your continuing knowledge and optimism gets me through most days - thank you :hugs:

This is all I think about, everything I do and dont do evolves around becomng pregnant and now, keeping that pregnancy as Id never worried about that before my mc and now Im quite scared of it.

So true!

Thanks ladies~ you all are so sweet. :hugs: I agree Cornish on the Great Sperm Race- wow- talk about a DOWNER! I also wish it could be like "oh yeah, you're feeling tired because you're 2 months pregnant, didn't you know?!!?!?"

I'm in the same boat where I feel like it's ALL I can think about and how I won't fully be complete until it does.

Some women say they would rather conceive and lose over never conceiving at all and I have to say- I disagree with that.. This loss floored me- I stupidly never thought it would happen to me and it did- and maybe it's wrong- but I would rather have just been TTC and this never have happened.

Aww hun :cry:
I know how you feel.
Most people i know who are either expecting or have had a child.. seem to be so lucky.
and its gutting i know it really is.
I REALLY try to view this all for me as "it will happen when it is meant to!"
And i hope you try to think like this.
I know its such a silly line people say. but ive ALWAYS thought everything happens for a reason. and even when bad things happen. there is a reason behind it.
I don't know why my OH has a tumor on the heart. But he does.
And he lives his life to the full.

It WILL happen for all of us some day hun :)
Stay strong
Plenty of :hugs:
and
:dust: for us all!!!:)
x

I think that this is such a personal experience that a lot of women don't talk about the struggle they have had to fall pregnant. Until I had my MMC I didn't know that my mum had had a miscarriage before having me and then another one between having me and then having my sister. It is not something that is spoken about.

I agree with iluvbump - things happen for a reason and the bad things only make you stronger. :hugs: Keep positive. It will happen and it will be wonderful when it does.

There are times in life when you gotta crawl,
Lose your grip, trip and fall
When you can't lean on no one else,
That's when you find yourself
I've been around and I've noticed that
Walk-in's easy when the road is flat
Them danged 'ole hills will get you every time.
Yeah, the good Lord gave us mountains so we could learn how to climb
This world ain't fair
It can knock you on your butt
You can just lie there or you can get back up
You gotta get back up

I want you to know, you are more than welcome to lean on us!! And you should! Its really hard to get through this by yourself sometimes!! We need each other! (Its just part of the song, sorry) We're all here to support each other!!

I wanted to share that (Some of you may know it) But its from a song that really helps me when I'm Feeling upset about life. It really gets me thinking and helps me through! I hope it helps you, even in the tiniest way.

But yeah, I've seen the Great Sperm Race! (I love how it was made! Really make you think) BUT it is depressing for a TTC woman!! BUt THANK you for mentioning it! I watched it a couple years ago and found it fascinating! I've been looking for it for a while now though cause I wanted to see it again! So thank you.

And Holly, Things will look up. Don't worry :)

I have to say I have never heard that song before (as far as I am aware) but great lyrics. Thanks for sharing this.

You're welcome. Its a GREAT song! One of my favourites. Its a Country song called Mountains by Lonestar. Got a good video too.

hahaha just reading through the lyrics, and you can TOTALLY tell that its a country song by the way its written!!! haha

hahaha just reading through the lyrics, and you can TOTALLY tell that its a country song by the way its written!!! haha

aww you're very sweet :) I love country music (never thought I would growing up though :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->