WHy does my face look like I'm going through Puberty??

jbolady

Reaction score
Its almost a month since my D&C and I have the worst case of acne!! I am an Aesthetician and I'm suppose to help my clients clear up but I'm having a severe "Zit Fest" going on! Sorry just venting :growlmad:, any1 else breaking out?

I've not had a zit break out never really suffered from them but my skin is dreadful it is so dry and my eczema has flared up so badly cant seem to get it under control whenever I feel like I have it under control it flares up again it really gets me down.

:hugs:

Most of the time before AF shows up I get one really nasty, huge zit...usually right in the middle of my face for all to see. It is like AF is playing a cruel joke and making me feel and look horrible...I hate her!

Hope you get some relief soon!

I'm assuming its hormonal, I want the skin back from when I first got my BFP!

oh its a relief to hear I am not the only one - not that it makes it any nicer for any of us!
My skin is terrible both on my face and on my back and its driving me mad! I think I am more self conscious of it now than I was as a teenager.

Hope yours clears up soon xxx

Milosmum, yes my back, chest and the top parts of my arms are breaking out. Its very embarassing.

I have had a terrible breakout since my mc, it's driving me mad! I look a right mess! As if I wasn't feeling down enough at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->