Why Does This Pain Never End For Me?

Andrea I dont know what I can add on that all these lovely ladies havent already said. Its been 6 months for me and I am still just torn about it sooooo badly :cry: I finally realised I cant do this on my own anymore and got myself some anti-anxiety meds. They make me sleepy but man have they helped lift a weight off my shoulders! I have only been on them for 4 days now but in general, I think they are just what I need. The small things that seemed big, dont seem so big anymore and I can FEEL happy... like really feel relaxed and happy. Just some food for thought for you... and I am OK admitting I couldnt do this alone :hugs:

Andrea I dont know what I can add on that all these lovely ladies havent already said. Its been 6 months for me and I am still just torn about it sooooo badly :cry: I finally realised I cant do this on my own anymore and got myself some anti-anxiety meds. They make me sleepy but man have they helped lift a weight off my shoulders! I have only been on them for 4 days now but in general, I think they are just what I need. The small things that seemed big, dont seem so big anymore and I can FEEL happy... like really feel relaxed and happy. Just some food for thought for you... and I am OK admitting I couldnt do this alone :hugs:

Love you, thank you. I was prescribed Xanax but it takes the edge off and I stopped them when I started to TTC, I think I just need some people around me to talk with who have went through this, i pray to God that works, cause i don't know what else will..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well we are always here ready to listen when you need us :hugs:

I wish I could go with to Thanksgiving and hold your and and shelter you. I love you and cry thinking about your pain.
I know people say little Ava is in heaven and she is watching down on you and waiting till the day you will both meet again, and that Ava would want you to let her go and move on with your life. I know all of that too be true and so do you, but you don't want her in heaven, you want to hold her, brush her hair, dress her in pretty clothes, and enjoy the experience and love of raising your daughter. I don't know how one lets go, I don't have the answers but I do know that I am always here for you if you ever need me and I love whole heartedly my bestest loving wonderful friend xxx

I know exactly the feeling...people around me don't understand me .. But then I remember that i.can always come here where there are others, that understand this pain completely..I just wish we were all close to eachother ... Hugs n kisses love ya.

I wish I could go with to Thanksgiving and hold your and and shelter you. I love you and cry thinking about your pain.
I know people say little Ava is in heaven and she is watching down on you and waiting till the day you will both meet again, and that Ava would want you to let her go and move on with your life. I know all of that too be true and so do you, but you don't want her in heaven, you want to hold her, brush her hair, dress her in pretty clothes, and enjoy the experience and love of raising your daughter. I don't know how one lets go, I don't have the answers but I do know that I am always here for you if you ever need me and I love whole heartedly my bestest loving wonderful friend xxx

I love you too more than you know BEK:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi hunni, im so sorry for your pain, I lost Jess over 20 odd years ago and its never left me, it did sink into the back ground for a while but after then having two healthy children and then trying for a 3rd and suffering 5 more losses it brought all the pain and anguish back.

I had exactly one year of complete and utter pain after my 3rd loss, for some reason I had pain like no other loss even more than when I lost Jess. I was only 9 weeks but the baby was so wanted it felt like it consumed me. I didnt eat, sleep or be normal for months, I drove my hubby mad with trying to conceive again so much so we became ovulation buddies ie only met at ovulation time!

But for some reason on the babies due date I let it go, I was a complete mess that day but for some reason it felt like closure to me I still dont know why, I think it was because then I felt like my baby was an angel and had a presence in my life.

I now have Ollie and he has taken away all my pain but I have lost 6 babies and my only wonder now is "what if"

xx

Hi hunni, im so sorry for your pain, I lost Jess over 20 odd years ago and its never left me, it did sink into the back ground for a while but after then having two healthy children and then trying for a 3rd and suffering 5 more losses it brought all the pain and anguish back.

I had exactly one year of complete and utter pain after my 3rd loss, for some reason I had pain like no other loss even more than when I lost Jess. I was only 9 weeks but the baby was so wanted it felt like it consumed me. I didnt eat, sleep or be normal for months, I drove my hubby mad with trying to conceive again so much so we became ovulation buddies ie only met at ovulation time!

But for some reason on the babies due date I let it go, I was a complete mess that day but for some reason it felt like closure to me I still dont know why, I think it was because then I felt like my baby was an angel and had a presence in my life.

I now have Ollie and he has taken away all my pain but I have lost 6 babies and my only wonder now is "what if"

xx

I can't even imagine loosing 6 that must be beyond devastating :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I am so happy to hear you have your little cutie Ollie :hugs::hugs::hugs: that gives me hope. I also worry cause of my age I am 41 and even,when ,if ,I do get pregnant I will be 42 when I give birth. I also have a thyroid problem which is controlled , I am just so scared that so many things can go wrong for me, but if i don't try again that scares me more than anything, so i am in limbo right now..
So sorry for your losses XOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"